Chapter 34

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up and met up with Taeguek's face sleeping so peacefully and behind her is Jungkook who also sleeping so peacefully as well. Taehyung smile, this was a good morning indeed. Seeing, the two important people in Taehyung's life when you just open your eyes in morning makes his heart happy. 

So Taehyung gave a kiss to Taeguek's and Jungkook's forehead. He smile and decided to do something for his love. He walk out of the bed carefully not waking up his love and went to the kitchen. He decided to make breakfast for them but he forget that he grew up with silver spoon, so he doesn't know how to make Breakfast or cook in general. 

Suddenly, the maid walk inside and greeted Taehyung. Taehyung smile and asked her to prepare Breakfast and he would help the maid. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook on the other hand woke up and rub his eyes. He sat up and stretch his hand and look to his side that Taeguek is still sleeping, but Taehyung was nowhere to be found. "Did he left early?" Jungkook thought. 

But his question got answer when Taehyung enter the room with a tray of pancakes and Banana Milk. 

"Good Morning My Love." Taehyung said and Kiss Jungkook's on the forehead and settle the tray in Jungkook's lap. 

"Okay? What bad thing did you do?"  Jungkook said. 

Taehyung frown. "I did Nothing  bad Kookie~" Taehyung said. 

"Then why are so sweet in the morning? You never do this before so... I have a doubt that you did something." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung smile. "I just want to make something for my beloved Husband can't I?" Taehyung asked. 

"Well you can~ and this is sweet Thank You.... Though I know your not the one who did this you can't even cook an egg. " Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Shut up! I did my best though~ I should do this everyday so that I'll see your cute adorable smile. " taehyung said and pinch Jungkook cheek.