Chapter 14

3rd Person's Pov

Sunday. 

It was the time where Taehyung was excited about and he wasn't the only one because Jungkook and Taegeuk were also excited. Taehyung woke up around 7 am making sure that everything is ready. He spend so much time picking his clothes, like he wasn't going on his very first day. He then look at his clothes and one specific clothes with jeans caught his attention, he got the dark blue Gucci Shirt, with a matching black jacket and the jean. He remember a certain memory suddenly. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

Taehyung was 19 years old when he enter the school one morning very much pissed off and annoyed. He look eveyrwhere and he saw that all of the girls were trying to get his attention since he so handsome, so rich, looking so cool. But, Taehyung wasn't a playboy but when there are some girls who's needy for him, he won't refused afterall a Man needed a release once in a while. But this morning, he isn't in the mood because his bestfriend/Roomate at that time Jung Hoseok just woke him up by screaming because a stupid roach flying on their living room. 

Well, both boys hate cleaning so no wonder their shared apartment were really messy. Well, 3 of them actually. Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are lazy boys who doesn't like cleaning and one of them were too lazy to do anything and prepare to sleeps most of the time. 

Anyway, Back on the story. Taehyung walks in the hallway pissed off because he woke up in the wrong side of the bed. He then bump into someone and he got angry. 

"THE FUCK! WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!?" Taehyung Yelled at the boy. The boy then flinch at Taehyung's voice, and look up to Taehyung with tears forming in the side of his eyes.

Taehyung saw that boy, and he swear his heart just skip a beat. He can see the boy was very much adorable and cute~ like he was the most adorable boy he had ever see in his entire life. 

"Sorry..." The cute booy mumble scared and Shy.

"Sorry won't change the fact that you ruin my New Gucci Shirt!" Taehyung said pouting angrily since the boy who just bump into him were holding a banana milk that spilled on his dark blue Gucci Shirt and the adorable boy just look down sadly.