Chapter 32

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung got worried when the next day came and Jungkook didn't show any sign of waking up. He try everything to wake Jungkook up, but nothing works so he decided to call a doctor and the Doctor told him that nothing was wrong with Jungkook so they brought him to the hospital. Their, they found that Jungkook is in a mild Coma. It isn't anything serious since the doctors believe that he would wake up soon. Since Taehyung told them that Jungkook loses his memories, in this case Jungkook is asleep as he is recollecting his memories. 

"Tata~ Is Mama Twill Aweep?" Taeguek asked and Taehyung kiss the forehead of Taeguek. 

"Yup, don't worry... He will wake up soon." Taehyung said as he settle Taeguek on the side of Jungkook. Taeguek then started to kiss Jungkook's cheek and  look at his sleeping face. 

"wake up swoon Mama Guekie want Nana Mwilk N' Dwink it with Mama." Taeguek said sadly and Taehyung just pat his Daughter head. 

"His fine right Tae?" Jin asked and Taehyung nod. 

"The doctor said that he is just asleep because he is recollecting his memories." Taehyung said, 

"You realize that once he woke up and he will remember everything you've done there is a chance that he won't stay in your life right?" Yoongi said. 

"Yoongi" Hoseok said trying to scold Yoongi. 

"What? I'm just stating, afterall your pathetic ass cheated on the person who you love." Yoongi said as he was looking at Taehyung who look down. 

"Well His right Tae. Its a possible that Jungkook will leave you again." Namjoon said. 

"I regret everything I know. I know a simple apology won't work, but... I will try everything that I can to lose him. I lost him once and I'm not gonna let it happened twice. I still love him, and I will love him until the end." Taehyung said with a determination on his eyes. 

"You better be, because the next time you hurt him I'll send you to hell." Y/N said threatening Taehyung who gulp. 

"I'm with you! " Jimin said. 

"What can a Midget do?😑" Taehyung said.