Chapter 18

3rd Person's Pov

The next day, Jungkook met the new guy name Wang Jackson who is a Friend of Yugeom.

"Jack, This is Jungkook and Kook, This is Jackson." Yugeom said as he introduced the two to each other.

"Hello, Nice meeting you Cutie." Jackson said and wink at Jungkook who gave a smile.

"Thanks, nice to meet you as well." Jungkook said.

"Mama, Who's he?" Taeguek asked as she was looking at Jackson curiously and Jackson eyes widden when the baby girl called Jungkook a ' Mama'.

"You had a Kid?" Jackson said.

"Yeah, Her name is Taeguek Say Hi Guekie." Jungkook said and Taeguek wave at Jackson with her cute tiny hands.

"Aw... Man... I thought your totally single." Jackson said. " But hey, Your Daughter is very cute. Though, why does she call you Mama? Should it be Appa or Papa instead?" Jackson said.

"Jackson~ Didn't you heard of Mpreg before?" Yugeom said and Jackson look at him confused.

"Mpreg? What's that?" Jackson said.

Yugeom sigh. "It means Male Pregnancy. Males can get pregnant." Yugeom said and Jackson eyes widden.

"Oh really? I never heard of something like that before. Woah~" Jackson said he then look at Jungkook and smile. "Sorry, if I make you uncomfortable or anything it's just its my first time hearing this." Jackson said and look up and put his finger on his chin. "Wonder if Mark can get pregnant as well?" Jackson said thinking out loud.

"Who's mark?" Yugeom asked.

"My boyfriend. Actually, Next month is gonna be his birthday and I want to surprised him. That's why I'm looking for this extra Job so that I can earn enough money to surprised him." Jackson said.

"Aw... That's so sweet~" Jungkook said.

"Yeah... Anywayhow about I'll start working already I'm sure this shop will be busy soon enough." Jackson said and the two nodded.

They open the shop and as usual people come and visit, some of them just stay and hang out, enjoying the peace and quiet of the mini garden, admiring the beauty and some were actually requesting Jungkook to make a Bouquet of flowers and Jungkook happily comply.

Soon, Taehyung and Bambam arrive and Taehyung saw that Jungkook was busy so he quickly went to Taeguek who was sitting on the grass while coloring again. It seems she is very intrigued with coloring books and seeing beautiful picture in the stories. Taehyung, is teaching Taeguek how to read and so far, Taeguek is an average learner. She doesn't learn it fast, though she doesn't learn it slow either.

Whenever she saw some familiar words that Taehyung thought her, she would attempt to read it and practice its pronunciation which Taehyung find it cute.

He then look at Jungkook who was happily giggling and Laughing with a guy and Taehyung pouted. "Who the hell is this Guy!? Why is he laughing so freely with my Koo?" Taehyung thought. He saw that Jacskon was laughing and happily helping Jungkook with work and this makes Taehyung frown even more.