Chapter 15

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung took Jungkook and Taeguek to a fair. They saw that there are many rides and games that they could play with and there are some colorful cafe that Jungkook knows Taeguek would enjoy happily.

"Woah~ Lwok Fun!" Taeguek said happily as she clap her hands cheerfully. Jungkook smile at Taeguek and look at Taehyung as well.

"This look amazing... I never been to a fair before." Jungkook said.

"Really? You didn't take Taeguek with you?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook shook his head. "Kinda low in budget." Jungkook said and Taehyung nod at understandment.

"Well today, I'll pay for everything so you don't need to be shy and all..." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Oh.... Yo-you do-don't need to do th-that Ta-Taehyung..." Jungkook said shyly.

"No, no, no, Let me do this. I want you and Taeguek to enjoy and be happy." Taehyung said. "This is the least I can do to make you happy, This is nothing compare to the things I did to hurt you. Only if you knew..." Taehyung thought.

"Mama! Mama! Look I've Crwem~" Taeguek said and Jungkook look at where Taeguek was pointing and he smile to himself. He too wanted to eat Ice cream.

"Come on, Let's eat Ice cream~ I know it's you two favorite~" Taehyung said and Taeguek happily smile and Jungkook can't say no to that because it was his favorite too.

So The trio were happily eating Ice cream and they have different flavors. "Tata, Cwn Guekie tay Tara's Ice Cweam?" Taeguek asked and Taehyung smile.

"Sure, Here." Taehyung said as he scop an Ice cream on his cup and feed it to Taeguek.

"Mmm~ Yummy~ Mama Shwud tay too." Taeguek said as she look at Jungkook.

"Yeah, Kook. Here." Taehyung said and did the same to Jungkook who shyly eat the Ice cream that was fed to him and somehow, the Ice cream taste more sweet when your Crush is the one who is feeding you. Then, Taehyung eat his ice cream using the same mini spoon and Jungkook just thought that he just have an indirect kiss with his Crush.

He blush again. "Brain Stop Thinking Nonsense. I mean he uses the same spoon to feed Taeguek!. Beside, it's not like we didn't kiss." Jungkook thought but he wanted to slap his brain again for thinking such thought. He then remember the kiss, where Taehyung kisses him and his soft lips... It felt like heaven but at the same time familiar.

" I love You Kookie~" Taehyung said

" I love you too Tae~ Tae~" Jungkook said.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung eyes, wanted to be captivated on those beautiful eyes as his arms were wrap around Taehyung's neck, and he could feel Taehyung's arms were wrap around his waist. They then close the gap with each other and shared a wonderful magical kiss.

"MAMA" Jungkook startled at Taeguek sudden outbursts.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him worriedly.

"Ye-yeah... I was ju-just thinking. Di-did something happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing, it's just You were lost for a second there me and Taeguek got worried" Taehyung said.