Chapter 11

3RD Person's Pov

The next day, Taehyung plans to visit the flower shop to see his beloved Jungkook and ofcourse Bambam tag along because he wanted to see his Yugeom as well. He was happy when Taehyung, his boss told him that they are staying in Busan longer than expected in a condition that he would keep the 'Unrelated Business matter' as a secret which confused Bambam but he didn't complain. Afterall, he is also benefiting in this situation as well because he would be seeing his crush. 

So here they are in the Shop and when thy got inside Yugeom immediately greeted them which Bambam smile and talk with him. Taehyung asked Yugeom about Jungkook and Yugeom said that Jungkook is inside so Taehyung thank Yugeom before going inside with a smile. 

"When he came yesterday he had a stone face, but I can see now he is in good mood." Yugeom said as he look at where Taehyung disappeared into. 

Bambam smile. "Yeah... Must be love." Bambam said. 

"Well, I hope there is chance between with him and my bestfriend." Yugeom said with a smile. 

"I hoped that there is a Chance between us aswell." Bambam said and wink at Yugeom who blush, but he roll his eyes pretend that he was annoyed. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung on the other hand, went inside and he could see that there are some people walking around, some were just sitting in the grass and reading books, some with their lovers happily giggling with each other, and some were just admiring the view and taking picture here and there, some were sitting in the chair while chatting with their friends. He notice that the bunnies and cats aren't around, but that isn't the matter. The only thing matter is to find JUngkook.

So, Taehyung walks around the Garden until he found Jungkook who is on the corner feeding the bunnies and Cats. 

"Mama~ Lookiw Bunbun s'nt ewting." Taeguek said as she pointed one specific bunny that isn't touching his food, but instead he was hiding on the bushes in the corner. Jungkook then got one piece of carrot and give it to Taeguek. 

"Here... Give this to him in gentle way and make sure not to scare him... Maybe he would come out and eat." Jungkook said and Taeguek nod as she accept the small cut of Carrot and place it infront of the small bunny. 

"Hwr bunbun Guekie wn't hwrt u." Taeguek said looking at the bunny with a small smile. The Bunny look at her before the food that she offer, the bunny smell the carrot and he took a bite cautiously. Taegeuk smile but she continue to give the carrot until the bunny finished it. The bunny then happily hop beside her and Taeguek pat it gently not hurting the animal as her Mama taught her. 

"That was cute." Taehyung said and Jungkook look at him. 

"Oh?  Hi, Mr. Kim your here." Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Yup, I was hoping that we could have some Tea or something like that. And, don't call me Mr. Kim, just call me Taehyung." Taehyung said.