Chapter 12

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook notice that Taeguek was sitting in Taehyung's lap while sitting in one of the chair and in front of them is a table where the different petal is being place.

"What flower this petal come from?" Taehyung asked as he pointed the petal.

"Dapwdil" (Daffodil) Taeguek said happily.

"Very good Princess~ Your really a Genius!" Taehyung said and pat the girl who smile lovingly.

Jungkook see the scene and his heart melted. "He would be  a great father." Jungkook thought, but when he realized what he just thought he blush and shook his thought away. "Remember Kook, He is very Handsome. A Handsome man like him deserves to love someone else. Not someone who already has a Kid." Jungkook thought. He decided to forget those thoughts and went to approach Taehyung and his Daughter while  carrying a tray of tea, cakes and cookies that he personally made.

" Looks like my princess is enjoying her self. " Jungkook said as he put the tray in the table and smile at the two.

"Yup Mama! Tata dwd twt Guekie Mani tigs" (Yup Mama! Tata did thought Guekie many things) Guekie said happily.

"I'm glad, Here you should have some snacks" Jungkook said.

"W'nt banana milk" Taeguek said.

"Ofcouse Baby~ here." Jungkook said and handed Taeguek a banana milk, and she happily drink them.

Taehyung smile. "Like Mother Like Child Huh...." Taehyung said out loud.

"What do you mean by that Hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Well, It's because you like Banana Milk too just like her." Taehyung said.

Jungkook look at him confused. "How did you know I like-No I Love them?" Jungkook said.

"Oh Shit!" Taehyung thought. "Ahm.... I'm good a guessing?" Taehyung said sheepishly.

"Oh? Okay." Jungkook said and Taehyung sigh in relief that his lover was a little bit naive, no, not in a bad way but in a cute adorable way. Well, he remember when he first met such a innocent beautiful bunny when he was 20 and the bunny was 18. This baby boy was really the sweet cute little bean and Taehyung was thankful that Jungkook become his,  but in the end he throw him away which... He now regret.

"Well, I hope you like some Tea. I brew them myself I hope it suit your taste." Jungkook said with a smile and Taehyung nod as he got the tea that was given to him and take a sip. He then frozed and remember a certain memory.