Chapter 19

3rd Person's Pov

Its been two week since Taehyung stayed in Busan, and each day he and Jungkook closer with Taeguek too. He still glare at the new comer Jackson from time to time but Jackson just laugh at that and sometimes he would smirk at Taehyung and gave a little teased by touching Jungkook's hands or hugging the bunny. If Taeguek isn't with Taehyung, he swear he would skin this Jackson alive and Jackson can feel the death glare and death thoughts of Taehyung because everytime their eyes met Taehyung would look at him like he is ready for a kill. 

As for Taehyung, he was thinking how would he confess to Jungkook. Taehyung was looking for a beach side in Busan because he knows that Jungkook likes a Romantic proposal in the beach. Just like the first time Taehyung confess his love for Jungkook. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

Jungkook- 20

Taehyung-23

Today was Jungkook's 20th birthday and Taehyung was ignoring the younger which upset the younger. He texted Taehyung and maybe call him but he was ignored. So he went to his bestfriend house a.k.a the jamless Jimin. Only to find out that Jimin already got a jam because he and Yoongi were in a heated momet in the couch. So he close the door and walk away with a blushing face, his virgin eyes was tainted. 

He then went to his other bestfriend which was Y/N, and there he started to talk about how Taehyung is ignoring him. 

"You know that Jerk is always a Jerk right? I don't know why are you Friends with an idiot." Y/N stated. 

"But Noona(If your a girl)/Hyung (If you are a boy)~ Taehyung is my bestfriend. He should remember that today is my birthday! Hmpf! I hate him." Jungkook said pouting cutely. 

"Your a cute brat. But who knows, Maybe Taehyung is just busy. Afterall he is preparing himself to take over his family company and being a CEO isn't happy go lucky Kook." Y/N stated. 

"I know... But A simple like 'happy Birth day Kook' is enough... But he didn't even texted me." Jungkook said and he started to snif and cry. 

"Aw... Poor bunny come here~" Y/N said and hug Jungkook as she/he comforts him