Chapter 27

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up earlier than the two. He could see that Taehyung is cuddling with Taeguek and Taguek is burrying her face on Taehyung's neck feeling the warmth. Jungkook chuckled at the cute scene and got his phone and take picture and make it as his wallpaper. He is happy to see the two most precious people in his life. 

He then remember that Taehyung's friends will be coming so he decided to take a shower and freshen up before he went to the kitchen and decided to make something for the guest. He was thinking about what dishes to prepare but suddenly the maid walk inside the kitchen and he smile as he greeted the maid politely. 

"Hello Maam." Jungkook said and bow at her politely since he can clearly see that this woman is older than him. 

"O-oh Hi..." The maid said nervously since its the first time that a master, maybe Jungkook isn't his master yet but he is the master friend and no one ever been polite to her like this. Miya always scold her and treat her like a Trash and Taehyung do treat her gently but he wasn't always home so mostly she got harsh treatment from Miya. 

"Oh~ You know how to cook right?" Jungkook said and the maid nod. 

"Can you help me make some dishes for Taehyung's friends? They would be here and I want to make something special for them as a good impression." Jungkook said and flashing his bunny smile. 

"Ofcourse I'll help. By the way, Your really are a good cute kid. No wonder Taeguekie is a cute princess as well." The maid said chuckling and Jungkook cheek went pink as he felt flattered being compliment like that. 

"Thank You Maam." Jungkook said politely. 

"Ofcourse." The maid said. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. 

Taehyung woke up when he felt someone is pocking his cheek. He open his eyes and to meet Taeguek who is poking his cheek. He smile and play with Taeguek's nose. Taeguek happily chuckled and Taehyung smile at this. 

"Good Morning sweety~" Taehyung said. 

"Mwrnwing Tata. " Taeguek said.