Chapter 8

3rd Person's Pov

Bambam is a bit nervous, he composed hisself and gave a sigh before he knocks on the door. A few minutes later the door opened to revealed a fresh looking Mr. Kim. Taehyung was wearing a casual attire while dragging a Leather baggage with him. He was looking as handsome as eve, but his facial expression doesn't match his beauty. His facial expression is stern, cold, and emotionless. Bambam can also see that there are dark heavy bags under his eyes, though it masked with cream.

"Lets go?" Taehyung said and Bambam nod as he lead Taehyung to the car that Namjoon assigned to him. 

Then they were off. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they reach Busan, they went to the hotel where they were staying and quickly Taehyung changes his clothes and quickly went to the meeting with Bambam. After all the exhausted work at the end of the day, Taehyung was now inside his room still working. He rather stayed awake and work and work rather than fall asleep only to wake up from a dream, a dream where his Kookie was still in his arms. 

The next day, Taehyung was supposed to meet someone on a Cafe so he and Bambam were waiting but turns out that the Client cancel the meeting and Taehyung was pissed off that such guy would waste his time. He step out of the Cafe and he saw the beautiful flower shop that just across the road. He was about to go the car when he notice that Bambam was looking at the Flower shop with an curious expression, like he wanted to see the flower shop. 

"You want to go in there?" Taehyung asked and Bambam look at him with an adorable pleading look (Though for Taehyung its not Adorable as his Kookie can be) "Can I?" Bambam said and Taehyung sigh tiredly. 

"lets go." Taehyung said and he look at Bambam who was jumping from excitement, Thanking him as he bow. Taehyung just ignore the boy and went to the flower shop. 

As soon as he steps near it, he can quickly smell the sweet smells of different scent of flowers. It was aroming at the same time it makes him dizzy a little bit. Though he still curious as to how such a beautiful flowers shop like this exist. They went inside and saw a desk, and a bell with a note beside it saying: Ring for service. Bambam happily press the bell and someone behind the curtain come out

This got Bambam and that boy leave awestruck each other. They were surprised to see the most beautiful/handsome/hot/ gorgeous person that their eyes had ever laid on. Taehyung notice the two and he internally smile, he knows what this two were experiencing since he was once experience something like this with his beloved Kookie but now his Kookie is gone that spark is gone as well.