Chapter 7

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung went home and he walk inside as he saw that the woman who his is living with was scolding their maid. 

"You Fucking Bitch! You can't even polish My hills right? What a useless servant are you!?" The bitch said as she was glaring at the maid who is clearly scared at her. 

"Yah! Miya what the hell are you doing!?" Taehyung said irritated by the scene. Miya, the bitch did look at him with a smile and pretended to be innocent. 

"My Love~ This useless maid just put dirt in my favorite hills so Now I can't even wear them~" Miya said as she wrap her arms around Taehyung's. 

Taehyung held his temple. "But you have many hills already." Taehyung said, he was really piss off about Miya. Miya always buy many stuff, shop here and there and always spend too much money. Well, Taehyung didn't have a problem with that since he never had a problem with money. But, compare this bitch to his Kookie it was the complete opposite. His Kookie wouldn't spend so much, he is always satisfied of what he had and never demanded Taehyung for anything. Beside, Kookie wasn't fund of Shopping unlike hisself who likes to walk in Gucci shop everytime and sometimes Kookie was the one to scold him because he is spending too much money on useless things. 

"But~ Thats still one of my favorite." Miya said pouted, not cute at all. 

"Shut up will You! And you (Looking at the maid) You can go back to work." Taehyung said and the maid bow at Taehyung and went away. Taehyung didn't know that one day he would come home to his own house getting more pissed off instead of relaxing. Not like before.... Kookie would always welcome him, telling him that he made dinner for him. Even the times when Kookie and him wasn't in good term, still Kookie would make him dinner and sometimes prepare a bath for him. 

"Tae~ That maid should be punish sh-" Miya said but Taehyung glare at her. "Shut up! I don't wanna deal with you annoyance today! I'm tired." Taehyung said as he shove her away and walk upstairs. 

"You know, Your always like this! You don't pay attention to me anymore. You always ignore me and when I'm seeking your attention your always glare at me or shoo me away. Is this how you always treat your lover?" Miya said annoyed at Taehyung. 

Taehyung turn around and glare at her. " Because your fucking annoying and irritating! You can't even do anything right! All you know is go waste My Money and brag to your fucking friend! sometimes go clubbing here and there!" Taehyung said coldly. 

"This is what you always do. You always treat me coldly! You always yelled at me! I bet your also like this with your previous lover and No wonder he left you!" Miya said and that was like a snap at Taehyung.