Chapter 24

Kim Namjin - 7years old boy.
Jung Soo Mi - 6 years old girl.
Jung Seul Gi - 3 years Old girl.
Min Yoon min-4 years old Boy.
Min Jae min - 1 and half years old boy. .

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung was in the office and decided that he would call his other friends to tell them the truth. When his other friends arrive...

"Uncle Tae!" a Princess Girl Name Soo Mi just run to him. Taehyung kneel Down and hug the girl.

"Oh~ Hi, Princess Soo Mi. You seems to be energetic to day?" Taehyung said.

"Because, It's been a while since I see your office Uncle Tae. This place is beautiful ~ I can get free food from the vending machine here~" Soo Mi said happily and Taehyung acted like he was hurt.

"Ouch, You came here for that?" Taehyung said.

"Nope, I came here because Papa said that we need to go here and so I am here, and of course to see Unncle Tae as well" Soomi said and Taehyung smile.

"Yeah, Yeah." Taehyung said.

"Soomi! Don't run like that!" Namjin run behind and stop behind Soomi.

"Ah~ Your just old that's why you can't keep up~" Soomi said flipping her hair and Namjin glare at her.

"Your annoying you know that?" Namjin said.

"Mens in general are annoying sssooo~ your point?" Soomi said and Namjin look at Taehyung.

"See uncle Tae? She thinks that men's are annoying." Namjin said.

"Except Papa, Uncle Chim, Uncle Jinnie  and Uncle Tae. You on the other hand is very much annoying." Soomi said.

"nope I'm not! Aish~ why do you need to come?" Namjin said 🤦‍♂️

"Because I'm beautiful and this office need to see the beauty of Jung Soo Mi." She said cheerfully and Namjin was surprised with this.

"You sound like my mom 😑" Namjin said.