Chapter 2

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook waited for his husband to come home. Even though he is already tired, he still waits for him to make sure that his husband would have a dinner with him. They used to have a dinner every night and it was the sweetest thing that you can see. Two perfect handsome mens, one who can be call as Prince of Handsomeness and one That you can call a beautiful gorgeous bunny who is having dinner together while laughing and giggling. You would think it was the most adorable thing that you would see, but now it faded. 

It faded ever since his lover Goes home late at night where Jungkook would be asleep. Tired of waiting for his lover to come back home. But now, Jungkook force hisself to stay awake and waited for his husband. 

11pm. 

Thats when he heard the door open, he walks to the living room and saw his husband with messy clothes like he hurried putting them on, with messy hair while carrying a suit case came inside. 

"Welcome Home, How was work?" Jungkook said. 

"Oh? Your still awake?" His lover said and Jungkook nod. 

"I was waiting for you, Lets have dinner together. " Jungkook said and his lover just look at him with dull expression. 

"I already eat and I'm tired, I'll go upstairs." His lover said and just walk pass by Jungkook with no kisses, no hug, and what hurts the most is.... with No Smile. 

Jungkook's wipe his eyes for the tears threaten to fall. He went back to the kitchen and it would see a memory where he and his lover would smile with each other, feeding with each other, giggling, cuddling and most of all smiling with each other. But with a blink everything faded. 

"Where?.... Where did it go wrong Tae? What did I do wrong? " Jungkook thought painfully. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kim Taehyung. 

Is married 2 years to Kim Jungkook. 

Everything was great back then, yes Jungkook might not be his first love. But Jungkook was once his love of life, the only thing he cares, his happiness, his everything. For him, he doesn't know where everything goes wrong. He didn't know where everything started to fade, he didn't know where everything becomes monochrome, he didn't know where and when did it started to become Dull

So now, here is Kim Taehyung. 

"So good~ You feel So good slut~ Just for me~!" Taehyung said and fast his pace. As he was fucking a woman on naked woman in the bed. 

"Fuck me hard Daddy~ " The woman said as she was a moaning mess. 

Taehyung do what he was told and fuck this woman harder and deeper. He keep going until he was close and both of them Cum together.

"That was great~" The woman said happily and gave a kiss To Taehyung who kiss her back aggressively.

Honestly Taehyung was fucking them, but whenever he did he wasn't satisfied. He felt that something was missing, something doesn't feel right, something isn't satisfying enough. He fuck them for full of pleasure and lust, but now with love. He knows that, because whenever he did he wouldn't be gentle towards them. He would always be aggressive unlike when the times he and Jungkook did together. 

He would always held Jungkook in a gentle way, treating the gorgeous bunny like he was the most fragile and precious thing in the world, he would treat him full with love and care. 

But now....

Its gone and all he could think is his lust and pleasure. Thats all he knows, because everything feels dull. Everything wasn't the same anymore. He hates it whenever Jungkook would nag at him, he hates it whenever Jungkook would yelled at him while he was tired of working as a CEO. 

Now he thinks that he had a useless Husband that can't even do anything right. 

He doesn't reliaze the fact that without his husband no one would iron his clothes, mainly no one would wash him, no one would organized his closet, no one would cook food for him, no one would take care of him like his husband would do. He didn't see all of that and continue cheating on his husband. 

He didn't felt like he needed his husband the most until....

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^