Chapter 17

3rd Person's Pov

"Dare to finish the sentence and you won't see a sun rise ever again." A deep Voice stated that brings shiver to everyone. 

Bogum turn around and he gulp seeing the man infront of him glaring daggers at him. He was surprised to see that the famous CEO in the whole country is standing infront of him. 

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" Bogum said. 

"Thats right, and you 3 minions should get the hell out of here and never come back. " Taehyung said glaring at them coldly. 

"I guess you guys should leave. We aren't really interested at your offer so...." Yugeom said and Bogum scofft. 

"Incase you change your mind." Bogum said as he leave his business card in the table and the rest of the guys walks away. 

"Tsk, that bastard didn't even pay for the snacks." Yugeom said as he got one of the cakes that was left untouched. 

"Guekie want swme too!" Taeguek said as she was reaching to strawberry cake that was left untouched in the table with his small hands. Jungkook decided to sit down and let Taeguek have the cake since it was untouched and throwing it away would be a waste. 

"What was Mr. Park doing here?" Taehyung asked

"But Mr. Kim, its like you know those 3." Bambam said as he appear next to Yugeom and took a sit. He got fork and take a bite of the cake that was place in the same plate as Yugeom was eating. 

"Yah! This was mine!" Yugeom scolded him. 

"Well, If you want we can share. Maybe I can get an indirect Kiss in the process." Bambam said and Yugeom blush a million shade of pink before hitting Bambam on the shoulder playfully pouting. 

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung as well. "Well, Park Bogum is a well Known businessman. I know him through some business but I never know him personally." Taehyung said.

"Oh? So your a businessman as well?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yeah. " Taehyung said.