Chapter 29

3rd Person's pov

With days pass Jungkook and the rest exchange numbers and from time to time they would talk to each other. Mostly Jimin and Jin would initiate a conversation and Jungkook would join so thus the rest. Almost everyday Jin and the rest would visit Jungkook so that their kids can hang out and they got to know about Jungkook as well.

Now, Jungkook was visiting the venue where he and Yugeom would do some flower arrangements and make this place look magical.

"Hi, Kook You seems to be in a hurry where are you going?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he just walk out of the house with Taeguek on his hands.

"I'll need to go to the venue where Yugeom and I are be designing to... You know the reason I came in Seoul." Jungkook said.

"Oh? Is it okay if we join you?" Jimin asked.

"Of course. But... Is it okay for Tae that you will be joining me? I mean... It would be held somewhere in Tae's Company." Jungkook said.

"of course it does, if not don't worry I'll kick his dump ass!" Jimin said.

"Hyung~" Jungkook pouted "Don't used words like that in front of our kids~" Jungkook said.

Jimin chuckled. "okay, okey. You still cute by the way." Jimin said.

"Hyung~ I'm 27 M' not Cute. I'm handsome!!" Jungkook argue cutely.

"Yeah~ Yeah~ Your still a baby though." Jimin said and laugh as he walks away to the car carrying Jaemin.

"HYUNG!!" Jungkook said pouting.

Jungkook on the other hand chuckled as he saw the interaction between the two.

"So you guys know each other?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, and No." Yugeom said.

"We are classmate during Middle school but we don't talk to much specially him." Jimin said pointing at Yugeom.