Chapter 25

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung called Jungkook that night, and Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung's eyes were baggy, a bit red like he just cried.

📱"What happened Hyung?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

📱"It's nothing Kook, I just miss you. That's all." Taehyung said and smile at Jungkook.

📱"Hyung. I can sense that your lying." Jungkook said.

Taehyung shook his head. 📱"I'm fine Kook, I just miss you so much..." Taehyung said.

📱"I miss you too Hyung." Jungkook said.

📱"Where's Taeguek?" Taehyung asked.

📱"She is asleep already, Its already 9pm Hyung... Though, your in bed so are you going to sleep?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung sigh. 📱"In a minute, Though I have something to tell you Kook." Taehyung said.

"KKOOOKKIEE! Thats me Food!" Yugeom pouted as he saw Jungkook get his food. Jungkook look at him and smirk as he attempt to get another Food from Yugeom's plate but Yugeom slap his hand.

📱"So~ Yugeom is there?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

📱"Hi, Mr. Kim. Tell me, Bambam isn't cheating on me right?" Yugeom said and Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

📱"You don't need to worry, he is a decent man." (Unlike you) Taehyung said.

📱"Good, Good. Don't worry, Jungkook is also Loyal." Yugeom said and continue to eat.

📱"I'm glad...." Taehyung said with a smile.

📱"So, Tae What are you going to tell me?" Jungkook said.

📱"Oh? My company is helding a party next week. I was hoping if you guys can come here to Seoul and do a flower arrangement in my Party." Taehyung said.