Chapter 3

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for Taehyung. But when he did, he already notice that Taehyung was gone and that idiot husband of his didn't even leave a note or even a text not like before. This hurt Jungkook more and this situation is going on and on for 3 months already and he doesn't know if he could survived anymore with this kind of lifestyle.

So, He decided to asked for adviced and visited his friend. Of course, not like Taehyung he texted his husband that he would be going to his friends house, specifically to his Jin Hyung's house and Taehyung just reply to him  "K". Just one letter, no more " Keep safe" or "I love You"

Jungkook took a deep breath and went outside of the suffocating house and walks towards Jin Hyung's place. Kim Seok Jin was like an older brother to him, well everyone was like a brother to him. They were family, they love each other (like brotherly/friends love) and care for each other.

Kim Seok Jin was Jungkook's best friend together with Park(now its Min) Jimin and Jung Y/n and his two best friends are already married to Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, and Jung Hoseok which is the best friend of Taehyung.

Everyone was nice to him, treat him like a baby (even though he doesn't like that but it made him happy) considering he is the Golden Maknae of the group.

When Jungkook got to his friend's house. He gently rang the bell and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and he saw that a 6 years old boy open the door. 

"Uncle Kookie!!" The boy happily said and Jungkook smile as he pick the 6 years old boy. 

"Hi, Namjin did you miss your favorite Uncle?" Jungkook said. 

"YES!" The 6 years old boy said happily as he hug his favorite Uncle. 

"I miss you too, don't worry. I'm sorry I didn't bring you anything." Jungkook said and Namjin shook his head. 

"Thats okay Uncle! But, if you want we can just play games!" Namjin said cheerfully. 

"Thats sound great, where is your Papa and Daddy?" Jungkook asked. 

"Papa is in the kitchen while Daddy is at work." Namjin said and Jungkook smile.

"Well, Can you call your Papa for me?" Jungkook said and Namjin nod happily. Jungkook settle Namjin back to the ground before running and yelling 'PAPA!!!' inside the house and Jungkook chuckled at kid's action. 

"Kookie~ Aw~ Its been a while since I see you~"Jin said as he was still wearing a cute pink apron as he hug Jungkook.