Chapter21

3rd Person'sPov

After the enjoyable moment on the beach that day, Nothing much change between Taehyung and Jungkook. Though, they will act more sweet to each other, sharing kisses here and there and cuddles. Jackson was surprised when he saw Taehyung kiss Jungkook lips when they come back from the small vacation. 

"What did I miss?" Jackson asked Bambam who is helping him arrange some flower pots. 

"That scene says it all." Bambam said as he smile. 

Taehyung then said goodbye to Jungkook as he too Taeguek to somewhere in Garden and started playing with her and Jungkook went back to working. 

"Congrats Bunny~ Your not single anymore!"Jackson said happily.

Jungkook blush and hit Jackson on the shoulder. "hyung~ Don't say that!" Jungkook said and Jackson laugh, but he stop when he felt shiver on his spine. His gaze went to Taehyung who is looking at him like he was about to be killed. 

"You know... Your man is very scary." Jackson whisper to Jungkook and Jungkook look at Taehyung and he saw how Taehyung was looking at Jackson ready to kill him and Jungkook wave at Taehyung and smile, The cold stern expression of Taehyung was placed with a smile and wave back at Jungkook. 

"Ignore him Hyung... He is just like that..." Jungkook said and Jackson nod. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

While working, Jungkook was approached by Yugeom who smile at him. "Congrats Man, Now that your gonna get a dick on your ass." Yugeom said and Jungkook being shy and innocent isn't used to talk like this, thats why he blush in embarrassment and hit Yugeom on the shoulder. 

"Yah! And its also rude that you and Bambam were peaking and hearing our conversation that day!" Jungkook pouted. 

"Yeah, Yeah, But we can't helped it because you guys are so cute and sweet as a couples." Yugeom said. 

"You and Bambam are too." Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, Me and Him are already couples before we went to the beach. He confess maybe after a week we have know each other." Yugeom said and Jungkook fake gaps.