Chapter 28

3rd Person's Pov

"Ah~ Look at you... You become more adorable." Jin said and pinch Jungkook cheek. 

"Ah~ Thanks?" Jungkook said confused as to who is this handsome man, though he is sure that he seen this man before but he isn't sure where he did see him. 

"Ahm... Have we met before? You look familiar." Jungkook said. 

Jin eyes widden. "My name is Kim Seok Jin the world wide handsome. Is that sound familiar to you?" Jin asked. 

"It does... But... I can't... Remember..." Jungkook said, since he can't really remember but that name sound so familiar and the way how 'Kim Seok Jin' then 'World Wide Handsome' world seems to rhyme on his head sounds so familiar and right, like he heard it before but he can't remember and this made his head ache. He massage the tip of his nose and Taehyung notice this so he went beside Jungkook. 

"You okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gave a small smile. 

"Fine, just a little bit headache." Jungkook said and Taehyung nod as he glare at Jin who look at Jungkook sadly because the younger can't remember him. 

"Well... Shall I introduce you to the rest?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nod. 

"Well... My name is Jung Y/N and I'm married to this guy (Pointing at Hoseok who wrap his hands around Y/N waist from behind) Jung Hoseok and we have two kids, come on... you two introduce yourself to your uncle Kookie- I mean Uncle Jungkook." Y/N said. 

"Hello, My name is Jung Soo Mi." Soo Mi said cheerfully. 

"Hello, My name is Jung Seul Gi." Said a little bit polite. 

"Oh? You guys are Cute Princess." Jungkook said at them and pat Seul Gi on his head. 

"Thank You." Both girls said. 

"I am... Min Jimin (Your bestfriend) and I'm married to Lil Meow Meow (Yoongi Glare at him) Min Yoongi. " Jimin said as he points Yoongi who gave a gummy smile to Jungkook. 

"You look familiar midget." Jungkook said but as soon as he realize what he just said, he put his hands on his mouth surprised. "I'm... sooo sorry. I didn't knowwhat come tome.. I'm sorry." Jungkook said and bow politely and Jimin chuckled.