Synopsis "Loving The Pain"

"LOVING THE PAIN"

'SYNOPSIS'

Kierra Angeline once fell inlove with the guy who just played with her heart. A bet to win her heart is the reason why they fall onto each others arm. Who would know that all K.A' s friend knew about the deal but didn't bother to tell her. She was fooled, played, and broke in just a day. Many reasons push her to live with his bestfriend, Ron, in NewYork.

She met Yeng Collin, the cousin of Ron. Yeng helped her moved on from her past. Everything wen't good not until Eric Cale, the very famous singer in the Philippines.

Eric is the kind of person who gives his someone special, walang natitira sa kaniya pero hindi na niya iyon pinapansin. Umuwi siya ng NewYork para bisitahin si Ron at Yeng kasama si Ayah na kapatid nito. Ayah and Angeline were very close to each other because Ayah studies in NewYork at auuwi lang ito ng Pilipinas pag bakasyon.

Eric and Angeline unexpectedly had an intimate night. They thought that, that would change the relationship between them two but it happens otherwise. Tumagal ng tumagal ang pagsasama nila ay mas lalo silang nagging close sa isa't-isa hanggang sa nagkamabutihan sila. Madalas may mangyari sa kanila at hinahayaan naman sila ng mga kasamahan nila dahil may tiwala naman sila.

Isang araw ay kinailangan bumalik ni Eric sa Pilipinas para sa trabaho niya. Naging maayos ang lahat palagi parin naman silang may komunikasyon hanggang isang araw ay pareho na silang busy....