Chapter 27 Part 1/2

CHAPTER 27 PART 1/2 "LOVING THE PAIN"

(Warning: Scenes that were written in the story are the Author's pure imagination, nothing is related to personal life. Just fanfiction.)

"Good evening baby." I greeted Angel.

"You came home late, Mama, and you didn't come for dinner." She pouted her pinkish kissable lips.

"Mama is very sorry Bebe and Mama will also promise that tomorrow from breakfast to dinner I will feed my little Angel." I smiled at her, convincing her to not be mad at me.

"But how about Damil?" Still pouting.

"I will also feed him, right Baby Amil?" I turn my gaze to Amil who's lying on the bed beside Angel.

I didn't get any response from Amil and it makes me curious why.

"Why bebe? Also mad at Mama?" He didn't answer and just turn his back at me.

"Papa scolded him earlier when we were having dinner," Angel said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because he doesn't want to eat unless you're around, Papa is very mad and raises his voice that's why Amil didn't have dinner and just cry," Angel explains everything that happened earlier.

"He's not eating yet?" I asked, worried.

"Yes, Mama and it's because of you?" She said, blaming me.

I pouted then stand up from sitting on the bed then went to Amil and carry him.

"No, I don't want to!" He shouted and that made me stop. "I want to sleep already."

"But you're not eating dinner, yet."

"I don't want." He said as he bows down his head.

"And why is that?" I raise a brow at him.

"Papa said so." He sobs.

"Ohh, shh baby, don't cry, okay?" I let him calm first before I utter another word. "You will eat and I'll talk to your Papa later and I'm the one who'll be scolding him, okay?"

And again I didn't get any response from him. I pull out all my force and carry him out of the room and went to the dining area. I let him sit and I needed to use my very strict voice for him to obey me. I serve the food and drink and also ready 3 plates for Angel, Amil, and I. Angel eat the cake that I gave her while Amil just look at his food.

"I want that po Mama." He said, giving me a puppy-cute-dog-eyes.

"Eat that first before the dessert."

He silently obeys me. I feed him because he eats very slow and messy.

"Why' you still up?" Erik's voice made my heart thump in shock.

Amil stop from eating when he heard Erik's voice and he bows down his head.

"Tita Angeline forced me to eat Papa." My eyes widened upon hearing him call me 'Tita'.

"Finish that already." He said with so much authority.

Amil continues eating. I stood up and pull Erik's wrist to pull him inside my room.

"Ano yun?" I asked directly.

"Ang alin?" He innocently asked.

"Wag mo kong gawing tanga! Sinigawan mo raw si Amil kanina at ngayon parang takot sayo ang bata tapos ang tinawag pa akong tita!" Sumbat ko rito.

"Nag-iinarte kasi saka ayos lang yun di ka naman niya tunay na ina." He said that calmly while my blood is heating up to my mind because of him.

"Asshole!" I shouted and push him away.