EPILOGUE PART 2

EPILOGUE PART 2 "LOVING THE PAIN"

(Warning: Scenes that were written in the story are the Author's pure imagination, nothing is related to personal life. Just fanfiction.)

ANGELINE'S POV

It was hard for me to accept the fact that Erik cheated on me, it wasn't just for once but multiple times but our didn't matter for me that time, the story is all about my son after our scene. Nakapagpatawad man ako pero ang mga salitang binitawan niya noong nakapag-usap kami ay tumatatak parin sa puso at isip ko. I doubted myself, and question my love for him.

'Nagkulang ba ako?' Was the biggest question I asked myself, naging masakit lahat para sa akin lalo't naging saksi pa ang panganay naming anak, hindi niya dapat narinig yun, hindi dapat siya nandoon. There was a time na sinisi ko rin ang sarili ko and thought na kung nakipag-usap ba ako nang mahinhin kay Erik noon magiging maayos kaya ang lahat? It was so hard for me pero I don't have a choice but to face the consequences of what I and Erik have done.

We spent our Christmas and New Year happily pero naging malungkot parin pagkatapos noon we went back to Paris kinabukasan for more consultation para sa operation na magaganap. Hindi rin kami magawang kausapin ni Amil pero hindi parin kami sumusuko sap ag-approach sa kaniya lalo na si Erik. I know our situation was too painful for him kaya sinisikap ko naging maayos ang lahat before his situation. And now its Feb 20 and 2 day from now is Amil's operation.

"Amil, Gracia wants to talk with you," I said. Senenyas niya sa akin na ilagay lang sa lamesa ang iPad kaya sinunod ko na rin.

"Da, are you okay?" I heard Gracia's voice.

"I am," tipid na sagot ni Amil. I know why is he like that at ako na rin ang humihingi ng pasensya kay Gracia minsan and I'm thankful because she understands.

"Please take care right there, we'll visit there after my enrollment matagal padin kasi naman ang pasukan naming, I just want to enroll myself earlier para less hassle."

"You don't need to," Amil said that make me look at him. "And can I ask you a favor?"

I heard Gracia's voice tremble when she answered Amil's question. "Yes." With hesitation.

"Can you not call me again?" His voice was full of certainty when he said that to Gracia.

"Deene?" I can hear Gracia's small sob.

"I just don't want to talk to anyone until my surgery, can you not wait for me too? I can't promise you that I'll stay alive after the operation."

"You don't mean that right?" Gracia asked.

"I mean it, Gracia." He said then bid his goodbye to Gracia.

Ako yung nasasaktan para kay Gracua, she didn't deserve that, I thought but Amil burst into tears after turning off the call.

"I don't want to live," he said in between his cries.

I came closer to him to hug and comfort him but he pushed me away.

"Mom you can leave me now, just comeback when the operation is done and please di accept what will be the result after." He said without even looking at me.

"You know, I can't do that, right?" I cried.

"You can, Mama, and you will."

"Anak, the surgery is going to be so painful, you know that, and I just can't stay at home sitting on the couch waiting for the Doctor to call."

"Then don't wait, Mama." He said flatly.

"What did Mama do for you to treat me like this, Amil?" I asked him. "You're making me worry for you, you promise Baby Angel to treat me well and love me forever, di'ba?"