Ant

Tyler

“AH!” I heard Seto yelp in surprise.

A red and white axe swung out of nowhere. It slashed at the air as Seto hastily teleported Ty and Bash out of harms way.

“Holy fucking shit!” I panicked.

“Is everyone ok?” Seto questioned us.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” The man holding the axe said.

“I thought you were someone else...whoops.” he embarrassedly rubbed the back of his head and stepped into the light of the door. Seto and Jordan weren’t  lying. Ant was trapped here to.

He stood in front of us with a tall stature. Holding his axe masterfully and wearing the same look alike purple amulet as Sky.

“Sorry ‘bout that,” Ant apologized, rubbing his hair back into perfect place.

“No hard feelings,” Jordan replied cooly.

“You’re still alive! Seto and I got pretty worried when you didn’t come back after a day.” Ant gushed.

“Don’t worry, mom. Just because I didn’t come home by curfew doesn't mean I’m dead.” Jordan explained. Even though I’m pretty sure he wanted to get back more than all of us.

“Yeah, that’s why you found me, I went looking for you.”  Seto spoke up.

“Lovely reunion, but we’re here too.” Ty spoke up impatiently.

“Good to see we’re not alone,” Ant beamed at us.

“Anyone on ideas about how to get out?” Seto questioned.

“We think Kennan isn’t guilty,” I looked over at Adam, who nodded.

“How so?” Ant wondered.

“Well, she was talking about how the King might kill her,” Adam went on.

“Hm...we should talk about this later. Get some rest for now. Theres a shit ton of beds downstairs.” Ant pointed to the ladder in the corner. Now that he mentioned it, the room was completely bare. The ground made of  dir and the walls of peppermint. I’m glad I don’t have to eat the walls,

A sudden flash of grey light hit our eyes.

“Guess who’s back bitches!” Kennan yelled in the room. She was flying a little over a foot above the ground and despite her happy demner, she looked like hell. Her red shirt had tears and dark blood covering it and her forehead was bleeding.

“Holy shit, you look like crap,” Adam stated bluntly. Kennan landed on the ground and slouched a bit.

“I feel like it,” Kennan groaned.

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked.

“Fine...I’ll explain…” Kennan straightened out and took a deep breath.

Oh boy...