Bashur

Tyler

“Hey guys! You’re here two?” I heard from the top of the massive-ass plum tree. Naturally, I looked up.

“Why is there a watermelon on tree?” I wondered aloud.

“That’s Bashur, idiot.” Ty replied.

“Oh. Right.” I rubbed the back of my head, embarrassed that I didn’t notice my friend.

“Hey! What brings you guys here?” Bash jumped off the tree in front of us. “Luckily there's no fall-damage here!”

“Um...apparently a “King.” I don’t understand it!” Adam exclaimed.

“Oh yeaaaaahhhh! Kennan stopped by and told me, she said I had to wait here until some “friends” got here. And here you are!” Bash gestured to all of us.

“Wait, Kennan visited you too?” Jason looked at Bash.

“Um...yeah. She told me that their was a King-person-thing. When I asked the question, I was a general, ‘Hey guys! What’s up?’” Bash said.

“Oh. Ha ha ha…” Adam replied.

“Should we do something? Or just sit here and do nothing.” Ty commented.

“Well, there's a hollow inside the giant tree,” Bash pointed behind him at the giant tree, as if we would miss it.

“Um...okay, we should hurry though.” I said.

“Why?” Adam asked.

“Because, somehow, it’s turning night again.” I replied.

“Wait, wasn’t it night, like, five seconds ago?” Bash asked. “Agh, nevermind, follow me.” Bash climbed the side of the tree with us following him.

-------------------------------

Authors note: Sorry about the short chapter, the next one will be longer.