Ian

Tyler

The bushes suddenly started rustling and something jumped out.

“Hey dudes!” The figure practically screamed, “How’s it going?”

Ian? I looked at him. He was dressed in a costum. More so than the others, who looked normal. Ian, on the other hand, was wearing a blue and black striped tux with black pants and an undershirt. His head had a black top hat with the same colored blue ribbon wrapped around it. His glasses were glinting in the light, or lack of. Ian looked incredibly happy, smiling brightly and holding his hands up to greet us.

“What brings you dudes here?” Ian’s smile broadened.

“I-Ian? Kennan didn’t tell us about you being here…” I spoke wearily, his presences was concerning, Kennan had never brought him up, she said the next person was going to be Mitch and Jerome.

“Well duh, I’m that Lord Liquorice guy from the boardgame, I’m supposed to be the bad guy.” he paused, “I don’t think I am in this version though ‘cause that’s the king,” Ian explained with a smile.

“Good to see someone else- who’s not dead at least,” Ty spoke solemnly.

“Someone died? Shame...who was it?” Ian asked us.

“Ant, we think he was killed by the King,” Adam said.

“Woah- that sucks…” Ian only stopped smiling, he didn’t look sad about though.

“You don’t seem to upset about this,” Jason added suspiciously.

“Well...he can be revived, so wasting my time on such a negative emotion isn’t worth it.”

“Revived?!” I exclaimed,

“Well duh, am I the only one who knows who Kennan is? Can’t she just revive him?” Ian smiled again,

“She doesn’t remember who she is,” Ty explained.

“Yeah, but there are ways around it,” Ian snapped cheerily,

“You seem to know more than you’re letting on, Ian.” Jason peered at him.

“‘Course! I know who the King is, I know how to make Kennan get her memory back, and I know how this game works!” Ian exclaimed, “Welp, I gotta fly dudes, see ya ‘round~” Before anyone could say anything, Ian ran off, back into the dark forest. Out of sight.

“He has all the answers and he just left us!” Ty was pissed,

“What just happened…” Adam was stunned. Jason and I just stood there.

We were so close to having answers and he’s gone now! This is ridiculous…