Investigations

Ty

        “Fine, you know what. I don’t care,” I waved them away. I don’t trust her and she most likely killed Ant.

“Who has the bell now?” Jason asked.

“U-um...Tyler I think,” Adam spoke up. He sounded choked.

“I’ll go find him them,” I volunteered grudgingly. I walked back to the shack, where Bash was outside the door cradling himself.

“Tyler’s in here, right?” I questioned him,

“Y-yeah…” Bash faltered,

I walked inside and climbed down the ladders to find Tyler sitting in the corner with a lifeless look in his eyes.

“Hey,” he said as I entered,

“You still have the bell right?” I didn’t want to stay here long and I didn’t want to go on about this topic.

Tyler pulled it out of his pocket and tossed it to me. He stood up.

“I want be there,” Tyler looked like he was gonna be sick.

“Sure,” I hoisted myself up the ladders and walked outside. Bash noticed I was holding the bell. He got up and followed Tyler and I.

We entered the clearing and I rang the bell.

Nothing happened. We waited. All eyes on me and the bell. I rang it again.

A bright flash of light appeared next to me.

“I know…” Kennan appeared. She was looking at the body still in Jordan’s hands, “I know you don’t believe me...It was the King. I wish I could say more, I really do.” Kennan’s voice sounded dull. She looked even more beat up than before.

She looked up, “You need to go,” Kennan started, “Finish the game, find the King. Kill him.” Kennan teleported behind Tyler, Sky, Jason, and I respectively and pushed us next to each other. Then she snapped her fingers and we were back on the path.