Explanations

Kennan

I looked over to see Tyler shivering. Oh boy…I heard him think. I smiled at that.

“‘Kay, so you know how I said the King might kill me? Well, he found out what I told Adam...And um...this happened.” I gestured to myself.

“How the fuck did he do that?” Tyler’s  voice cracked.

“He has magic.” I said lightly.

“Wait- you said this person was out friend. How come he almost killed you?!” Bash panicked.

“Um...I kinda- lied- a bit. Maybe,” I rubbed my head, “I mean, you do know him! But the power kinda went to his head.” I hastily explained.

“Has you magic been drained?” Seto questioned.

“Magic? I don’t have magic. The only reason I can teleport is because the King ‘donated’ his magic” I air quoted donated.

This isn’t right, something’s wrong…Adam thought.

“What do you mean something’s wrong?” I looked at him.

“Oh yeah- forgot you could do that.” Adam said. He avoided my question. The rest of them seemed hard at thought.

Who is it, let’s go through a list. Ant was trying to find out who it was. Then it hit me. I can’t help them. I don’t want to die- but I want to get them out of here. I had a short mental breakdown. People noticed.

“You don’t look so good.” I looked up to see that the voice was Ty’s. I smiled.

“You guys should worry about yourselves. Not me. Find out who the King is. Good luck. I’m gonna go talk to the next person in this...game.”

I teleported away.