Jordan

Jason

We all nodded in agreement not to bring it up to Kennan. But it was too late.

“What the hell do you mean?!” Kennan burst into the room on a flash of grey light, “You don’t trust me?!” Her face showed pure anger and her eyes seemed to steam off hatred.

“We gave you a world made of candy to meet your friends in, and you don’t think we’re worthy of your trust?” she started to calm down but her eyes were still furious,, “I should have known. The king told me not to try to help you. He was right.” Kennan looked defeated now.

After a few seconds she looked up and smiled, “You’re all idiots,” she breathed. She started to laugh a bit. Then a bit more, until she was laughing her typical Bodil laugh. I looked over at Bash and saw his look of horror. He obviously hadn't heard her laugh. “I won’t help you anymore if that’s true. You can wander through this world alone. If you need help now, I won’t do it. You’ll be totally alone. Is that what you want?” she asked us, her voice was a crackling mess of laughter, “Well?” she sounded totally calm now, she stood with her arms crossed and eyes closed, still smiling.

“No thank you,” I looked over at Ty to see the words not coming from him, “I don’t think any of you guys meant it, they  were just wondering about this place and it got far out of hand. Right?” The voice didn't come from inside the tree.

It was sunset outside. A shadow of a figure walked into the hollow. He wore a black suit with a white shirt under it. He had dark blue eyes and wore red glasses.

“Well, I am right, aren’t I?” the person asked us.

“Jordan?” I asked him.

“I thought that was obvious.”

“Yeah, but we didn’t know you were here.”

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“God you humans are annoying. Fine do what you want. Ring the bell and junk, I don’t really care anymore.” and with that, Kennan disappeared.

“You humans? I thought she was human. Or at least Minecraftian,” Jordan started, “I’m hoping you guys know who she is, right?”

“Yep.” Adam said blantedly.

“So Jordan, why did you come here?” I asked.

“Um...I was waiting in the forest with a couple others and we got tired of waiting so they sent me ahead of them to look around.” Jordan shrugged.

“Okay, forest? Others? Explain.” Tyler practically demanded.

“Hold your peppermint patties, dude.” Jordan began, “The forest is half gumdrop half, half candycanes. The others are Seto and Ant.”