Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to animehoe25, thanks for the consistency bbyg😚✨

Valentina's POV

       "Wakey wakey bitch!"

"What the fuck, Nolani?" I groaned, blinking my eyes to adjust to the light. A very much awake Nolani stood over me, a smile of excitement on her face.

"Did you forget about your day with your lil' white boy?"
Rolling onto my side, I wiped the drool from the side of my mouth and checked the time. 7:30 AM.

I sat up quickly, almost tripping over the bedsheets. "Fuck, why didn't you wake me earlier?" I mumbled in Lani's direction.

"I did, you just didn't want to wake up," she said with a shrug. "But, it's a good thing that I'm an early bird. I've already put out everything, all you need to do is have a bath and get ready."

Running to the bathroom, I kissed her on the check. "What would I do without you?"

"Look homeless and unwanted. Now hurry."

                             ~

Twenty minutes later, I probably took the quickest bath known to man and was seated before Lani's mirror. "I won't be doing anything much, just a little touch up."

I narrowed my eyes at her, "A little? You don't know the meaning of a little. I'll go bare, thank you." Stomping her feet like a little kid, she crossed her arms. "But-, fine. I guess we'll just have to wait now."

I stood up, looking at myself, admiring the way the dress latched on to my hips and the small slit displayed my smooth legs. My eyes met Lani's through the mirror, and we thought the same thing at the exact time.

"Body crazy, curvy wavey--"

"Big titties, lil' waist," she sang along with a loud laugh, her hair bouncing as she moved her hands around. A ring at the door stopped us both, and before I could even stop her, she ran down the stairs.

Snatching up my purse, I went behind her. Entering the living room, I saw them both. Her 'examining' him, and him looking uncomfortable. "Giovanni, hi."

His hungry eyes roamed my body from top to bottom, before resting on my face. "Valentina, you look gorgeous." Lani cut in, rolling her eyes in a playful manner.

"I dressed her, if course she looks good. Now," she stood before him, his 6'1 build towering over her 5'1 frame, "let's go over some ground rules.

Embarrassed, I groaned. "Lani--"
She shushed me and continued. "If you hurt her, I will fuck you up. Don't let the innocent face fool ya. If you think about hurting her, I will break your dick, and not in a good way either."

"She's joking, I think. Now let's go," I stepped in between them, then spun around enveloping her in a hug. "I'll see you later."

"Your friend is scary." I nodded, agreeing with him. "She is."
(A/N. No cap, short people do be scary😭)

We got outside and was greeted by a sleek, expensive looking black car. Walking towards it, wolf whistled lowly. "Is this yours?"

Smiling proudly, he replied. "Yeah, got her when I was 17."

"Her?" I asked, chuckling softly.

"Yes, her. Meet Hollie," he said, patting the dashboard lovingly.

"So where are we going?" I questioned, curiously. He looked over at me for a second, then answered, "It's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises."