Chapter 8

Valentina's POV

The session was over quicker than I wanted it to be. Good news, I didn't have to speak to him until after school. Bad news, I also had to tutor him after school. I also had to figure out a way to see Luciano again, I did make a promise after all. Sigh, this is going to be a long day.

                           ~

The day ended but all I could think about was how this evening would go down. Simple, I'll tell him that what he said was improper and needs to be stopped. My eyes followed the tick of the clock, almost counting the minutes that he came.

A knock on the classroom door startled me out of my thoughts. "Enter," I spoke. Before he even came in I knew that it was him.
I went around to the front of my desk and sat down.

"Ms. Walker, you wanted me?" he asked, arching his perfect brows. Clearing my throat, I began to talk. "Yes, I want to speak about what you said this morning. It was inappropriate-"

"Well, you were the one who encouraged us to be bold and speak our minds. I did just that, so I don't see the problem," he cut me off.

"I did, but not in that manner. So I think a transfer of class would be best," I said nervously. His grey eyes stared at me for a second, before standing up.

Shit, why is he standing?

"Is that what you really want?" he spoke, coming closer. My heart rate began to climb. Why the fuck am I behaving like an inexperienced teenager? He finally stood in front of me, his strong delicious arms enclosing me.

All of my words were caught in my throat as he leaned down. One hand around my waist, he lifted me up onto the desk; which was good because my knees were ready to give out. His eyes never left my face as his soft finger tips  explored the contours of it; stopping at my neck, gently squeezing.

I don't think I can get wetter than this. As my plump lips fell open, my breathing got heavier. I could barely think straight at this point. Eyes still connected with mine, he put a hand my thigh stopping right at my dress.

"Tell me to stop, if you don't want this," he said. Every cell, every membrane in my body screamed 'no'. But when I opened my mouth what came out was, "Don't stop." 

Not even letting a moment pass, he continued his torturous path up my thigh. Taking the end of my dress, he pulled it over my ass leaving it bunched up at my waist.

Slowly, his fingers moved across my abdomen, leaving goosebumps in it's wake. "Open your legs," he commanded. Not wanting him to know how embarrassingly wet I was, I kept them closed.

His eyes darkened as his large hand moved from my thigh to my hair, pulling it back. "Open your fucking legs." My legs opened immediately, I mean, could you blame me?

His faced moved closer to mine, my lips brushing his. "Good girl," he whispered. My tummy clenched and I somehow got impossibly wetter.

His fingers teased the top of my lace underwear, then pulled in down my legs and put it in his pocket. "Um, I need that."

"No, you don't. Now where were we? Yes, fingering that pretty pussy of yours until your legs shake, yes?" he questioned rhetorically.

My eyes widened at his words, but did nothing but open my legs wider. It's like I couldn't even control my actions anymore. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a finger grazed my aching clit, eliciting a soft moan from me.

My eyes rolled back when he entered a thick, long digit inside me, curling it. "Fuck you're so warm, and tight," his hold on my neck tightened slightly, bringing my head closer. "I cannot wait to be buried deep inside you until I touch your fucking cervix."

Another moan left my open mouth, as another finger entered me. As his paced picked up, so did my heartbeat. My orgasm was so close I was like I could taste it. Then he stopped.

My eyes flew open. Annoyed, I spoke, "What the hell, why'd you stop?" Biting gently on neck, he said, "If I'm to be honest, I'd rather you cum on my face."

Eyes clouded with lust, I watched as he went on his knees, putting my thighs upon his broad shoulders. Without hesitation his   tongue stuck out and lightly traced my aching clit. That alone made a shiver run through my body.

Seeing my body's reaction, she smirked, "You taste even better than you look, and you look fucking great." My fingers sought out to grip anything to steady myself from the pleasure I was receiving.

His dark hair was the first thing I found. I cried out as his tongue entered me, while his thumb drew circles around my clit. "Oh, fuck. I'm coming," I said, chest heaving.

My tummy clenched as my grip on his hair grew tighter. That only made him go faster, his luscious pink lips wrapping around my bud, fingers moving in and out of me.

I threw my head back as my thighs tightened around his face, legs shaking. My eyes squeezed shut, and I could swear I saw stars as I came down from my orgasm.

We were both breathing heavily as he got up, took me off of the desk and pulled my dress down. My knees almost gave out on me, but luckily, his arms wrapped around my waist just in time.

"You might want to sit for awhile," he said, running his thumb over my lower lip. Giving my ass one last squeeze, he spoke, "See you tomorrow, Ms. Walker." I watched the taunt muscles on his back move as he walked away.

When he was out of sight, I attempted to move but the friction that was created between my thighs and my still sensitive clit made me stop. And also reminded me of my lack of underwear.

Dialling the number that always comes to my head first when I needed to talk, I waited on the phone person to pick up.

"Thank you for calling the Sperm Bank, you jack it, we pack it. How may I help you?" someone answered in a cheery voice. Confused for a moment, I looked at the screen to see if I called the right person.

"Um, is this the right num-"

Laughter bubbled from the phone. "Bitch, it's a joke," a familiar voice said, snorting. Laughing along, I rolled my eyes playfully. "Nolani, sometimes I wonder about your sanity."

"As do I," she replied, chuckling.

"Anyway, I need to talk to you about something. Come to my place?" I asked.

"I was supposed to get some dick tonight, but you're lucky I love you. I'll be around."

I smiled, replying, "Yeah yeah, love you too." Hanging up, I took up my handbag and proceeded to start the journey home.

What have I gotten myself into?

QOTD: What is the most attractive thing you like in a person?

Intelligence for me.
And personality.

Comment, share, vote and follow✨love y'all💕and byeee😚