Chapter 3

Antonio Russo, Eleanore Russo and Gabriel Russo⬆️

The Rotislav Brothers⬇️

(Y'all I had the perfect pic, but one of them was cupping his dick and the other was in a mesh underwear with his dick printing out😭😭

(Y'all I had the perfect pic, but one of them was cupping his dick and the other was in a mesh underwear with his dick printing out😭😭. But Wattpad took it down so I had to crop it😂 Anyways, enjoy!)

                            ~

Valentina's POV

      Today I wasn't feeling very well, a bit homesick so I decided to take a trip to my father. Antonio Russo, people literally shiver at his name. I don't blame them, he is a terrifying man and keeps that reputation quite well.

Except when he's around me, I was always more of a Daddy's girl. After parking my car in the underground parking lot, I walked up to the entrance of the tall glass building looming over me.

Pushing the door open, I was greeted with pristine floors and amazing decor. My mama has taste, I said in my mind as I walked to the elevator. I nodded to the security, already being quite familiar with them; they were always around when I was growing up.

Pressing the button for the top floor, I waited patiently. I hummed as I heard the 'ding' sound that indicated I was here. Stepping out, I walked with my head high, grabbing everyone's attention.

I think I looked quite good in the sexy, but a simple red dress. The deep plunge in the neckline showed off my assets and the clear heels did the same to my newly done toes.

"Ms Russo, good day," greeted my father's assistant. Tall and lanky with the cutest pair of glasses and freckles, a little bit shy for my liking, but easy to manipulate and did his job more than efficiently. And he was sweet.

"Hello Martin, can you tell me where my father is?"

He shifted his tie as his gaze fell down to my cleavage. "Umm, he's in a m-meeting right now, and he specifically asked not to be interrupted." Aww, how cute.

I stepped closer. "Well I'm his daughter, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." A bead of sweat ran down his face. "With all due respect, I really don't want to get on his bad side."

I pouted as I leaned over the table, giving him a full view of my girls. His eyes widened, as well as his mouth. Using my finger, I trailed his neck brushing over his bobbing Adam's apple; hooking it onto the top of his tie.

"I haven't seen my father in quite some time and I miss him. You don't want to make me sad, do you?" I said as I bit my lip, looking up at his tall frame.

"N-no, absolutely not. I'll bring you to him right now," he stuttered out. I smiled as I pecked his cheek. He was just too cute not to tease, I almost felt sorry.

As he moved from behind the desk, I saw him poorly trying to hide his hard-on. I grinned teasingly. "You okay over there?"

His face bloomed red. "Yeah, I'm fine." As I walked in front of him in the hallway, I questioned myself, why was I like this? Just before I paused and bent over, causing him to crash into me, or rather, my ass that he was intently watching.