Chapter 13

On an unrelated note: I had an erotic dream about a young Johnny Depp and a young  Leonardo DiCaprio making sweet, sweet love. It was ✨amazing✨

Valentina's POV

        Sex is an amazing thing, especially if you have a partner who knew their way around a body.  That would probably explain why I was in a bathroom cubicle with Giovanni's cock balls deep inside my sopping pussy.

The short black skirt that I might or might not have worn on purpose was bundled up around my waist, which was being gripped painfully tight by his huge hands.

Not that I minded a little pain. 

My clammy hands tightened atop his head, his hair wrangled in my grasp. Every time my ass clenched and he pushed me further onto him, my clit rubbed against the rough material of his jeans; stimulating my swollen  bud.

"Fuck," he grunted into my ear, "you feel fucking amazing." Sloppy delighted kisses rained on my neck and shoulders, followed by gentle bites.

My mouth opened to release a loud moan, but remembering that anyone could hear me I opted to bite down my lip instead.

A shudder ran through my body as I reached my peak, making me momentarily lose control of my senses. He kept pumping into me relentlessly, making me even more sensitive.

The clench of the veins in his neck and the stiffening of his penis inside me indicated that he was nearing his orgasm. 

Not a minute later, a throaty moan came from his mouth as he threw his head back; biting his lips to stifle the sound. His dick pulsed inside of me as he ejaculated inside the condom. 

The only sound that filled the space was heavy breathing, before I lifted myself off of his lap, reluctantly if I say so myself.

A few moments later, the condom was discarded and we were putting ourselves together. "So what now?" I asked, my hands propped up on the counter, facing the mirror.

He walked closer, wrapping his strong arms around my waist as our eyes meet in the mirror. "I mean, we could always take this elsewhere. For better access that is," he said, kissing down my neck. 

I moaned softly as I felt his hand squeeze my ass and his palm grope one of my breasts. And I swear I was this close to giving in. "I want to say yes--"

"Then what's stopping you?" 

"I have a class to teach, and you have one to attend," I said quietly, and arched my back slightly as I felt his cock stiffen, situating itself between the globes of my ass. "A-and how the hell are you hard already?"

No break was giving to my overly receptive body as my skirt somehow found its way above my hips, again. A finger lightly trailed over my panty, halting at area where my throbbing clit was located. "Good pussy and sex does that too you. So? What's it gonna be?"

With much hesitance, I placed my hand over his. "We really do need to get going, as much as I want to stay," I sighed resting my head on his chest, putting my skirt back in place for what was hopefully the last time.

"I hate that you're right," he groaned, resting his forehead on mine now that I was in his direction.

His soft pink lips pressed against mine, as delicate as a rose. It lasted a few seconds before I broke it, fighting the urge to jump him right then and there.

"Seriously, I'm leaving now," I whispered, pulling out if his embrace with much effort. 

I twisted around on my way to the door, only to feel a stinging sensation on my ass. My hands immediately went to sooth the area, gasping.  "You, you--"