Chapter 2

Valentina⬆️

Valentina's POV

It was another day and I was in the middle of marking the essays I issued. But I couldn't stop thinking about how I touched myself last night thinking about Giovanni. God, I feel so embarrassed. He's my student for Christ's sake. A student I met a day ago.

I couldn't stop glancing up at him every once in a while. He had the pencil in his mouth, clasped around his perfect lips. What would it feel like clasped around my-

"Miss Walker, I've been calling you for the past three minutes," a student said, breaking me out of my trance. I smiled sheepishly, glad that my skin was dark so my blush wouldn't show.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted. Can you repeat that?"

"Yeah, sure."

                             ~

"That it's for today, I'm very proud of all of you. The essay grades are great," I smiled proudly at my students. Cheerful greetings rang out in the room as students left. All but one.

"Mr Samuels, what are you still doing here?"

"You have to tutor me, remember?" He said, a small smirk gracing his attractive face.
Shit, I had hoped he didn't remember.

Planting a nervous smile, I walked closer sitting beside him. "So I'll start from Analysis and Critical Thinking, do you want me to explain it to you?"

"Yeah, can you come a bit closer? I can't see clearly."

I smiled, "Sure, no problem." I scooted closer, my thigh almost touching his. I could feel the heat from his body.

"So, the term analysing means-"

"You have beautiful eyes, Ms Walker. I'm sure your boyfriend tells you that all the time," he complimented, cutting me off, his stormy eyes staring into mine.

I chuckled nervously. "They aren't all that, they're brown. Plain honestly. And I don't have a boyfriend."

Surprise shone in his eyes, with a hint of curiosity. "That's impossible. But you look so," he paused, searching for the right word, "stunning. And trust me, nothing about you is plain."

I've heard a lot of compliments, but it sounds even better coming out of his mouth. "T-thank you."
T-thank you? What are you, in high school?

"I think we should continue another next time, I have...stuff to do," I said, trying not to squeeze my legs together and make my arousal conspicuous.

"I apologize if I made you uncomfortable, I was just simply stating the truth," he said, his long eyelashes grazing his cheekbone.

"That's okay, just study up. I'll see you on Friday," I said, hurriedly getting up, almost falling on my face before catching my balance. I can't be the only one the trips over thin air, can I?

He did the same, his long fingers brushing mine as he took up the book. "Have a good evening, Ms Walker."

"Same, Giovanni." I watched as his tight little ass walked out of the room. God, he has a great butt. Taking up my handbag, I walked to the parking lot.

I dipped my hand in my bag and pulled out my car keys. Without warning, someone walked up beside me holding my arm, and without thinking I twisted the person's arm; pinning them on the nearest car.

"Wait, Val, it's me," a familiar voice sounded. I rolled my eyes.
"I thought I told you to stay away from me."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just want to talk." Meet my ex, Richard. We were together for four months. Four wasted months of my time, he didn't even last a good five minutes in bed.

"Go away, Richard."

He still insisted, walking beside me. "Baby, it was an accident, I swear." I turned to him with disbelief on my face. "An accident is when you trip and fall, so you're telling me that you tripped and fell, into her pussy?"

"Baby, come on. I said I was sorry, what more do you want?"

"I already told you what I want. I want you to leave me the fuck alone," I spun around and walked away, not expecting him to follow. Seconds later, I felt a firm grip on my arm, almost stopping my blood flow.

"Listen here you bitch, I said that I'm fucking sorry. Now forgive me," he pressed me against my car, forcefully kissing my neck.

I drew my head back, slamming my forehead into his nose and smiled as I heard a satisfying crack. He held on to his nose, tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Don't ever touch me again, as a matter of fact, don't ever touch any woman like that again you asshole," I spat. "You are a pathetic excuse of a man, now move."

He got up, took whatever amount of dignity he had left and ran away. I scoffed as I entered my car, looking for something to wipe away the blood running down my face.

I opened a compartment in the middle and take out a piece of napkin, wiping my face with it. Putting it back my fingers brushed a cold object, and I smiled remembering the gift my brother had given me.

Taking out the Glock 14, one of many, I spun it in the light, admiring how it looked. Putting it back, I closed the compartment and drove off.