Chapter 17 - Gorgeous

(Trigger warnings: smut chapter)

{Notes From The Author}

Yes, these characters are minors. HOWEVER, I am a minor as well, and therefore I am NOT INTENDING ON WRITING CHILD PORNOGRAPHY. IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM AM I ATTEMPTING TO WRITE CHILD PORNOGRAPHY. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING MINOR SMUT. YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT, NO SCENES ARE IMPORTANT IN THIS CHAPTER.

{Johns POV}

Me and Alex were on our way home from school, with him on my shoulders looking up at the sky. I held onto his legs to keep him up and make sure he didn't fall, and he occasionally kissed my head. "So Lex, what do you wanna do once we get home?"

"I dunno. I might have an idea, but you'll have to wait for it." He wrapped his arms around my neck and closed his eyes. "Eh, alright fine."

We talked the rest of the way home, and I barged through the front door and set Lex down in front of me. "Okay, tell me." Alex grabbed onto my shirt and yanked my head down to his lips and we began kissing, and I quickly realized what he wanted to do. He had already parted his lips, so I quickly slid my tongue into his mouth, hearing him moan. God, I love that sound more than anything. The fact that only I can make that sound be released from him, nobody else can please him. I reached down and cupped his cheek, smiling into our kiss and taking a step towards him so we were pressed together. Alex hummed, letting me know that he was enjoying this. Finally, I had the chance to take this one step further. Avery had gone to after school daycare and my parents wouldn't be home for at least an hour.

My knees bent slightly and I managed to reach far enough to slide my hands down Alex's torso, down to his waist and place both of my hands right on his ass. I heard his breath hitch so I pulled away from his lips, gazing at him with worry. His eyes were lidded over with a coat of lust as he looked back at my hands against him, as a test I squeezed, attempting to see how he would react. I saw his lips part and a throaty moan escaped his lips, so I squeezed harder, and he moaned louder. Two arms slid under my shirt and clung to my back, moaning as I experimented with the roughness of squeezes. At this point, I was just enjoying hearing his beautiful voice let out these amazing sounds, but he soon grabbed onto my lips, a beg for more. I immediately scooped him up, wrapping his legs around my waist and heading up the stairs while we made out. We both shared laughs as I bumped into the walls and banister of the steps, but despite the pain, all there was in the atmosphere was an immense hunger for each other.

We finally made it to the top step and I set Alex down, grabbing his hand and dragging him to my room. I heard him giggle behind me and I turned around, whipping him close to my body and wrapping an arm around his waist. I kicked the door shut and began kissing all along Alex's jawline, mumbling soft, sweet praises into his ear. "My gorgeous Lexi.. I love you so much, you're gorgeous.." He leaned his head back and moaned out as I attacked and abused his sweet spot, sucking a hickey into it. Alex grabbed the bottom of my shirt and yanked it up, making me lift my arms so he could take my shirt off. The moment that was off of me, I tackled him and held a grip on his sides, making a trail of kisses and licks down to his collarbone. My tongue lifted a small flap of his sweater and allowed my teeth to grab it, pulling down so his entire collarbone and a bit of his chest was exposed. Nibbles and licks were planted along the bone as I listened to his sweet moans.

After a line of hickeys were trailed along both of Alex's collarbones and shoulders, he began taking his sweater off.

He's never let me see his body since the time I had to clean his bruises.

"Wait, Lex." I placed a hand on his that was currently trying to get his sweater off. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked up at me and nodded, muttering a quick "yes" and pulling the sweater over his head, tossing it across the room to a dark somewhere. I sighed, gazing at his beautifully toned chest and stomach, my lips slightly parted as I let out a quiet gasp and sighs of relief. He was so gorgeous, so beautiful. Then he covered himself with his arms. I looked up at him and sighed, realizing how long I had been staring. "Alex, the only reason I'm staring is because you're absolutely astonishing."