New home

,,Did you just call me mom?" She asks confused

,,Look, please. Listen to me" i come closer and i can see she slowly starts to get freaked out

,,I'm alone. I'm all alone, I'm so alone and when i say alone it really means that i have nobody on this earth or universe or whatever this is." She wants to walk away ,,Okay i'm getting Antonio" i grab her by her shoulders ,,I start to feel like a complete stranger who has been taken by a known figure and i hate this feeling, i want- i'm sorry mom." My eyes become teary ,,I'm so sorry, i just want to hug you and tell you i love you and i'm sorry and i miss you but i can't because you don't know who i am" she looks at me with teary eyes ,,I'm very sorry you and your mom have a past or whatever but i really don't know you"

,,Maybe you do, please remember" i grab her hand ,,I'm Ally, your little girl. I'm the one who messed your painting with red color when i was little because i thought i was a painter too like you, I'm the one who helped you get out of your toxic relationship but i'm also the one who left you alone and moved out because you just couldn't understand but most importantly, i'm the one who loves you the most and care about you" i start sobbing ,,Remember me, please?" I look at her but she starts nodding ,,You need help but not mine, you have to leave"

Michael p.o.v

I sit in the car patiently waiting for Cindy to come out. I'm very happy for her but worried since we don't know anything of the kidnaper and i don't know why she is so afraid of knowing the truth. Of course i didn't just let it be, i hired someone specially to find out everything about that man but i didn't hear anything from him. Wanda comes out of the house and bursts into the car sighing

,,What's wrong? Are they talking?" I ask

,,Wha- who- yeah. Yeah they're talking" she touches her nose and looks away

Her acting seems suspicious, how am i getting the feeling she is lying to me about something?

,,Talking? Well what did her mother say when she saw her? She didn't hug her or anything" I ask

,,God, Mike. Obviously she was surprised, what would you do if your kids went missing and they come back home safe?"

Your kids, your children. These words bring me joy because i can't wait to have children of my own, it's something i very much wish and need in life. I look away and stare at the door waiting for Cindy to come out with her beautiful big smile on her face.

,,Hey, how did you say you met Cindy again?" She asks

,,In Germany, at my concert in Berlin" i answer

,,So you just befriended a fan who was at your concert?"

I let a chuckle out ,, Not like that, i don't think she was a fan of me and i still think she is not. I guess she was just lost and i happened to find her and help her. Consider me as her saving prince or something" i laugh

,,Huh lost, you saying" she smiles

,,Why? What did she tell you?" I ask confused hoping her answer will explain her strange act but Cindy comes out of the house wiping her face or maybe tears. So it was an emotional moment for her family but why did she come back so soon? She enters the car in front

,,How was it?" I ask

,,Good, good. Where are the bodyguards? Can we leave?" She sniffles

,,They're here but are you okay?" I ask worried touching her shoulder and she immediately gets out of the car. ,,Cindy" i say

,,Alright" Wanda gets out of the car and starts talking to her. Maybe i shouldn't interrupt and stay still but i'm afraid someone will see me despite my glasses and hat. It hurts me seeing Cindy crying and like this because she doesn't seem happy which doesn't make any sense to me. I can't hear them but they seem to understand each other, i wonder if her mom just kicked her out. That would be very unkind and evil for a mom to do that to her child. Cindy enters the car and sits next to me while Wanda is sitting next to the window. I want to hug her, hold her in my arms and tell her it's okay and that i'm here but i'm afraid she will reject me and i will look like a fool in front of her and Wanda. Cindy doesn't understand the love i slowly start to develop for her, she makes happy in a way i didn't think anyone could and i would love to stay with her forever, i want her to move to Neverland and stay with me. When my bodyguards come in and start the car, we head back home to Neverland. The whole car ride was silent, no words were exchanged, i really want to know what happened today and the thing that upset Cindy. When we arrive home, Cindy goes up to my bedroom without saying anything so i follow her upstairs. She sits on the bed looking down.