1993: 35th Annual Grammy Awards

Michael is wearing a black jacket with gold Armour and belts wrapped around it. And a white armbrace.

,,Jam!" He sings

,,Hey? Where is Jordan?" I yell and look around ,,isn't he here?" She says dancing and looking at Michael. I look around ,,No!" She looks around ,,Damn it! You lost him?" She turns her head to me ,,I didn't- he is a freaking teenager!" I yell ,,What?" She yells back ,,I said he is a freaking Teenager!" I yell again but she just taps on her ear that she can't hear me. I swear the music is so loud my organs even start moving and trembling, isn't this hurtful? Dangerous? Oh wait, dangerous. I get it. ,,Come with me" i read Wanda's lips who is making me a sign to follow her. We go behind stage where people are sitting there including Karen his Makeup artist, even Frank, other people i don't know and jordan? Why did he run away? ,,Hey, you were supposed to be there with us" i say ,,I'm sorry mam you're not allowed to be here" a man grabs my arm and Wanda's,,Get your filthy hair fingers away from me, i ain't allowed to be here? We fucking live under the same roof" Wanda raises her voice. ,,Hey, let them" Karen says and he lets go of our arms ,,Yeah! You go wax those hair fingers" she shouts at him as he leaves ,,Bastard" she turns to us.

,,I don't get it, why is he reacting like these to us being here but to him he is like oh you were supposed to be here anyways" i make a manly voice

,,I don't know honey, you can still stand there and see Michael. It's beautiful, you can see the crowd from here too" Karen smiles and points at the curtain from where we came inside.

,,You gotta be startin' something!" I hear Michael's voice ,,He is wonderful" i smile

,,Hey, when are we going back to America?" Wanda asks Karen ,,Oh honey next year, i don't know the exact time" she says as she pursues her lips

Suddenly Michael comes in all sweaty and looks surprised at us, in a breathy voice he says ,,Where were you guys?" A woman takes his jacket off ,,We were in the crowd, we weren't even allowed to be her" i say ,,Yea that hairy security of yours freaking wanted to kick us out" Wanda says ,,Are they kidding?" He turns his head and the man who wanted to kick us out comes in

,,I told you clearly, a cindy and Wanda will arrive lead them in here. Can't you make your job correctly?" Michael raises his voice ,,No,no it's okay though ,,You know to bring the kid inside but my girl and bestfriend not?"

Okay he just called me his girl while he is all sweaty, tell me something more hot than this. ,,Gee" he shakes his head and runs to the stage

,,Well, hopefully you don't lose your job Mr. Big" she crosses her arms and tightens her lips as she looks at him.

End of the concert:

Michael comes in after putting a stressful and wonderful show on, sadly looking so tired and exhausted. Of course he is, the concert lasted two freaking hours.

Michael sits on the stairs
You were-" Wanda touches her mouth with her fist ,,Dude, you were just... gimme your big hand right now" she says and Michael gives her his hand that she immediately starts shaking. I even heard the clap, why is she so strong?

,,Thank you" Michael smiles