He is innocent

We're all dressed up ready fo the last trial. Michael, his parents, siblings, Wanda and me are all ready. We take different cars and drive to the police department, i can't think of anything else than hearing the words not guilty in court. Of course, i know Michael will win this case. I can't tell him that but i told him not to worry about it, i told him it will be alright. When we drive to the police department, Michael holds my hand in the car the whole time feeing nervous about the whole thing that's going on today.

We get out of the car and enter the police department where it's also crowded with police officers and there is even a man filming us ,,Who are these?" Michael asks pointing his finger at two people who are filming us with a big camera ,,Who are these?" He repeats himself to a police officer ,,They're allowed to be here, please come with me" he says. Michael turns around and we walk towards the door when someone has just photographed me and shouts ,,Please tell us the truth Ms! We have to know!"

I turn to Michael and grab his hand not wanting to go in there anymore because i can't take the stupid comments anymore

,,Be strong, i know they're annoying. But be here, for me" he whispers and i close my eyes, take a deep breath and keep walking.

As we enter the court room, we all stand up for a moment than sit sown. I just want to look at everyone in this court room, every single one who has a doubt or is assuming he will be found guilty and laugh at their faces knowing he will win. Come on, what did you except? You can't lie about something this big and then expect to win the trial, how stupid is that?

The jury talked for hours and all I'm waiting for is the moment, waiting for the sweet words to come out if the jury's mouth. I know that sounds perverse but i don't care, that's what they are. Sweet truth words that people need to hear.

,,..- Not guilty" the jury says and we all start clapping and i run into Michael's arms who i can see on his face is relieved. ,,You did it!" I say and kiss him on the lips in front if everyone.

,,is that true?" I hear a sassy woman's voice coming in the court room shouting and Wanda surprisingly looks at her ,,Aunt Lola?"
I pull away from Michael's hug and look at the woman who is Wanda's aunt, dressed in blue jeans and a red shirt, she is dark skinned, has medium black hair with bangs and a curvy figure. She runs and hugs her then they come toward us and she shakes Michael's hand proudly ,,Me, Lola Davis. Wanda's aunt, is very grateful and blessed to shake your hand and congratulate you on this special glorious day" she stands straight and gives Michael her hand who he shakes while smiling and looking at Wanda.

After the court room we all to go to Katherine's house to celebrate. Everyone is happy, laughing and talking to each other. Even Wanda's aunt has now befriended the Jackson family. She is very friendly and kind and even offered Michael to stay at her house with us since he can't go back and live at Neverland after the investigation. ,,Can we talk for a second?" Katherine comes to me and i follow her around the corner of the room ,,What do you want to talk about?" I smile