1997: remeeting Michael and Wanda

October 15th 1997

,,Michael!" I hear a woman shouting, people shouting like i'm in a crowd. From the strong white light i last saw, now my vision becomes clearer and see the lights from a stage in front of me. I look beside me, girls and boys shouting and crying, what the hell is this dream?suddenly a woman faints on me and i try to hold her but she is so heavy! ,,Hello?" I say almost falling down with her in my arms ,,Someone!" I shout and a security guard comes takes her up.

You are not alone by Michael Jackson playing

I look at the stage and my face completely goes pale. It's Michael!

,,Another day has gone..." he vocalizes

But how did i end up here again? Liam clearly said i have to go back, i mean I'm not complaining but still it makes me confused. Oh god... seeing Michael again right now make me so happy. I thought I'm never going to see him, i thought he has already died...
He is wearing gold pants, white shirt and a lace black shirt opened. Tears fill up my eyes and a girl who is crying is looking at me ,,I know, he is amazing right?" She screams while sniffing but i shake my head. ,,You don't understand, you're crying because you're seeing him! I'm crying because he is alive!" i yell with tears running down my cheeks

,,You are not alone!" Michael sings. I know he always chooses a girl to dance with him on stage with this song. I never knew if they choose after your look,race,age or maybe it's just a random choosing, who knows. Suddenly a man comes towards me looking at me, i think i know exactly what's about to happen. He leans forward and shouts:

,,Do you want to go on stage with Michael?"

,,Uhm- yes!" i shout back and give him a smile

After a few seconds the man makes his friend a sign to take me on stage. I take a deep breath and with his help i climb the four stairs up but when i get in front of Michael it's like i just freeze inside. I turn my head to the left and i see all those millions of people in front of me dancing,singing,shouting,faiting,crying i can see and hear them all so good, they're so loud that it gives me goosebumps. I never was on stage here with Michael, my eyes become watery again and my hands start shaking. Michael notices me here without moving so he comes closer smiling and takes my hand, he pulls me closer to him and we start hugging and dancing slowly.

I know i should start talking to him before the security takes me away but the time i was fading away and after we had that fight i feel like a hug is all i wanted all that time, from him

I know i should start talking to him before the security takes me away but the time i was fading away and after we had that fight i feel like a hug is all i wanted all that time, from him. Hearing Michael's voice so close to my ears again, his angelic singing voice gives me chills. Smelling his seductive strong perfume and feeling his body so close to mine, i feel so loved and somehow a some type of feeling i can't describe, a very good one. Michael can make you feel so loved and safe and give you thousands of other emotions by just hugging you. What is weird is, did he recognize me and he is playing dumb? Or did he not?