1993: Michael's First Christmas

,,Okay who is ready for some delicious pancake with Syrup made by cook Liz?" She shakes her shoulders ,,I'm doing for some pancakes right now" Wanda comes running in the kitchen while Michael is sitting on the chair stroking the table with his finger ,,Michael, you want some too?" Liz takes a pan out ,,No, Thank you" he smiles ,,You haven't eat anything today" i come in between their conversation. ,,Yeah, still I'm not hungry. It's okay, you guys go ahead eat. I'll be outside on the bank" he turns around to leave but i say ,,Please, stay here?"

I can see Michael has no list for anything and i can understand why but i can't see him bringing himself down like this, he can actually faint and get sick if he is not eating and instead taking those tablets. ,,Sit at least at the table, maybe you'll get hungry. Please? For me?" I give him my hand and wait for him to take t. Michael is sad, he does smile to not show how sad he is but what he doesn't know is that i can tell it's not his happy smile.
We sit at the table after Liz made the pancakes and put them in front of us on our plates.

,,So you want to watch a Christmas movie afterwards? Liz says ,,Definitely" Wanda nods

,,I don't know why we always watch movies in here when there is a theater" Michael smiles

,,It's not the same, here you feel home. With the fireplace and the comfortable couches it's different" Wanda says

She really is right. I've seen i think two movies only at the theater here at Neverland but i can't compare them with the times we watches one here in the living room, it's different. You feel more home like Wanda said and the atmosphere is great.

,,Hey liz, i gotta ask. How hot was Marilyn Monroe?" Wanda asks all of the sudden and Liz chuckles while Michael shakes his head smiling ,,She finds everyone hot" he says

,,She was a very beautiful woman, i didn't spend much time with her and we weren't really friends but when we talked twice i think and she was funny and lovely. I hated seeing people treat her like she was dumb and everyone cod get their dirty hands on her" Liz shakes her head disappointed ,,Did you talk to her before she died?" She asks ,,Yes. Last time we talked was on the phone during the time i was filming cleopatra. In the next days i go home from a long day and i hear she is gone. Such a tragedy"

One thing i know about very successful celebrities who become known by everyone is, they never live a long happy life. It always gotta be something if it's not old aging or cancer or other diseases, most common death cause: drug overdose,accidents,suicide. Mostly, these deaths were not caused by the person who is going to die but by the people around them. Of course, cancer and other diseases cannot be faked but making someone swallow pills and drug them or make a car accident is very easy. People are very jealous, with jealousy comes the desire of erasing that person from earth so you can feel better. I think the same can happen to Michael because he is much bigger than Marilyn. I have to be ready when Murray will want to enter his life.

After the breakfast even though it's 5 p.m , we get ready for the movie, Liz has made the popcorn and put them into Different bowls for each one of us. ,,When did it came out? Part 2?" Wanda grabs her bowl full of popcorn and sits down in the living room where Liz's dog keeps barking ,,Yeah baby, who is the sweetest in this room? Yeah yeah" she says in a thin voice ,,Me, Wanda" she shrugs her shoulders and smile ,,Last year" Liz brings her bowl of popcorn and sits on the coach aside Wanda.

,,Michel honey come here" Liz tells Michael,  who is in the kitchen behind me ,,Yeah Michael come on, don't let little Daisy wait that long. Be a gentleman!" Wanda laughs and the dog, Daisy starts barking ,,I'm coming but get the dog from there" he says smiling and comes towards me with two bowls of popcorn, one handing me. ,,Thanks" i smile and we both sit on the coach, me between him and Wanda.