I'm Cindy Grande, Michael's Girl

25th March 1990

I'm happy Ryan is coming again to Neverland. I saw how happy he was, he likes Michael a lot and i can tell they're good friends already. I start wondering if maybe i did somehow save Ryan from dying? I don't remember when exactly he died but he looked healthy and he is even able to walk and come to Neverland!

,,How do i look?" Michael comes out with his arms opened dressed in black pants, black and red jacket and his black hat ,,Wow like Michael Jackson" Wanda surprisedly says ,,Oh they're here" Michael walks away and we follow him. Ryan has arrived with his mom, sister and this time he has brought a girl with him. ,,Yo, the kid already has a girlfriend!" Wanda messes his hair and hugs him. Since when are they friends? ,,This is heather, my best friend" he says. She has a sweet little smile on and god she looks straight from the 80s with the curls and clothes... ,,Let me show you the house since i didn't last time"

Michael shows Ryan the house and i go in the kitchen where a woman i guess Michael's cook is making chicken. ,,I hope we have something else than chicken" i ask ,,What? You don't eat chicken? You veggie daggy" she widens her eyes and takes a piece of chicken from the plate ,,Hey! Not now" the woman says but Wanda ignores her and goes to the living room. The dinner is ready and everyone sits at the table and we all start eating. ,,So kid, you like football?" Wanda takes a sip from her glass of pepsi ,,Yeah i really love playing football" he smiles ,,Good,good because i know some tricks that can really help you win and beat every single player in a team" she smiles ,,Well, nobody plays with me anyways except for Andrea and Heather"

His words has just broken my heart. Why are people so ignorant? They treat Hiv like it's a freaking zombie infection... i wish they would try to understand Ryan. ,,Well i can play with you, forget others" she furrows her brows and laughs with Ryan

,,Yeah, You see Wanda right here, she really is a tomboy"  Michael raises his brows and giggles ,,Oh sorry Mickey, i can't walk around with high heels and red lipstick" she sticks her tongue out and laugh at Ryan ,,Michael" Ryan's mom says smiling, ready to say something. She never really spoke much at dinner, the kids would usually keep or start the conversation. ,,Is it true that you sleep in an oxygen tank?" Michael starts laughing and so does Wanda and i. ,,Now Jeanne" he says ,,You know all the stuff that's been written about you and Ryan" Jeanne tightens her lips and surprised she says ,,Oh gosh! Now i understand"

After the dinner, Michael gives Ryan a present. He opens it and he puts this huge smile on his face ,,Thanks!" He says ,,"I have to leave early tomorrow, before you go. I'm sorry I won't be around and I'm sorry I don't have the autographed photo you wanted, but I'll mail it to you" Michael smiles And hugs him ,,Never give up. Do it for me" Ryan smiles at him and nods. 

It makes emotional how Michael and Ryan got so close and how Michael cares and cared about him in the first place where people treated him like a monster and avoided him. It shows me how kind Michael's heart is. When Ryan leaves, Michael come towards me and wraps his arms around my neck looking down at me because i'm a small potato next to him. ,,Have i told you i love you?" He bites his lower lip smiling ,,Uhm just every minute a day" i look up confused and he kisses me on the lips

,,Dude! Living room, now!" Wanda rushes to the living room and we follow her confused ,,What is this?" She puts a piece of paper and Michael takes it and reads it out loud ,,Dear mysterious girl, are you Michael's girlfriend too? If so, can he take me too? What's the number limit? Love, your fan Casey" Michael starts laughing ,,He- why is he laughing? This is creepy! I found it in my jacket" she touches her head