The creepy old man

Linda plays Bad by Michael Jackson on her Laptop

,,Oh yes!"
she moans

,,What?"

,,I've been waiting all day to hear this song. It's so addicting"
her lower lip quiver

I love Michael Jackson as much as Linda does. I remember how i used to dance around the house listening to his songs when i was around 5 years old, i was really obssesed. Later, i started regrating that i didn't get to see him in real life. He died 11 years ago, his doctor killed him. I still can't get over it, no one can. I wish we could just go back in time and save Michael like be there for him watch him and kick that doctor out of the house. Things would've been different now but life is a bi*ch, you can't change anything.

,,Hey, did you leave that stinky glove on my bed last night? it was so disgusting"
She looks at me irritated

,,What glove?"
i ask confused

,,The black one? with white stains on it? come on, you're the only one who has access to our room"

I have no idea about what she is talking about but a creepy glove suddenly appearing in our room is kinda creepy.

,,Hey, i need to buy some new shoes. What are you saying? Are we going shop-shop with mommy Linda?"
she smiles and raises her brows

I shake my head and we both leave our appartament heading to a clothing store. Damn, i miss my mom and the time we used to go shopping every weekend. I haven't talk to her since i moved out from California. We had a big fight that night because she didn't want me to leave but i did it anyway, for Linda. My bestfriend has freaking cancer and i don't even know how much time left she has to live, i couldn't leave her alone in New york but mom obviously couldn't understand this. I'm happy now to be here with Linda, i love being around her and see her smile. This girl is so strong.

We arrive at a clothing store and i notice how Linda starts looking through all these clothes around us. Dresses,shirts,jeans. She is into fashion, she loves it and she always had this one wish: becoming a Stylist. She used to tell me how she always pictures herself being Michael's jackson Stylist, she wants it so bad but nobody is hiring her because of her genetic disease, breast cancer. Linda was diagnosted with it 3 years ago, everyone is saying that she won't make it and she will die soon but come on, it's been three years and she is doing fine. I look at her and start smiling.

,,Girl, i'm buying this shirt"
she says holding a red shirt with roses and black hearts

Oh god, she didn't read what's on it. The shirt literally says: Make me cum.

,,Yea, it looks good"
a small chuckle escapes before i could suppress it

,,What?"
she asks confused

,,Linda, didn't you read what's on it? it literally says make me cum"
i laugh

She slaps her forehead and starts laughing at herself, how silly.

We exit the store and accidently bump into an man who looks as if he is in his 40s and all of Linda's buyed clothes fall down. He is wearing black clothes, everything is black including his hat. He looks down trying to avoid any eye contact

,,I'm sorry, we didn't see you"
Linda apologizes while grabbing the clothes from the ground

Suddenly, the three of us just stay here in front of the store without saying any word. I stare at him and try to get a word out of him, something like a "i'm the one who should appolagize" or "it's okay" but nothing. He is just an old,drunk man who doesn't even know what to do with his life or what he is currently doing.