Back to 19th June 1988

,,Okay so. First words were...?"
Linda grabs her notebook and sits besides me

,,Ammm... gonna make a difference gonna make it right"
i say moving my hands

Linda starts noting down and then says

,,Alright... He also said something about a hotel? Heart hotel?"
she asks

,,Heartbreak hotel! this place is heartbreakhotel, take my hand i'll take you there"
i say while every single word the old man said run through my mind

,,These could be some good tumblr quotes"
Linda laughs

,,Hm even though, i've seen these words somewhere"
she adds

,,It's not funny, i'm freaked out"
I look down at her notes

,,You know you've got to stop it, make that change! add this too"
i shout and make Linda flinch

,,Okay girl chill out. I'm writing it right now"
she giggles

We both start looking at the words and thinking... These could be some quotes he saw in a book,a movie,a song or could even be his thoughts. This is literally an impossible game, we can't know for sure if this has a meaning but the fact that my inner self is telling me this means something making me go crazy. The question who this man is and what he said is like a puzzle for me to solve. It's like he wanted to tell me something but he just spoke in riddles.

,,It's been three hours, Ally. These words mean nothing. Come on just give it up already"
Linda leans back on the bed

Maybe she is right, i should stop. Maybe i find my life just too boring and when something weird happens i just wish it's something, i want something to happen in my life and maybe this now is just me overreacting. I stand up and look out of my window,what exactly is this life? why is it so important to live? Is there any reason why we should be alive and not dead? Why do we have a specific time of living on this earth?

,,I'm putting some music on. I hate this silenced"
Linda walks up to her computer and as always puts some Michael jackson song on.

I never say no to music nor i ever get annoyed by it but i liked the silence.

,,Hey, can you turn that-„
i suddenly stop after hearing some familiar words

Michael jackson singing Will you be there: Love me like a mother,will you be there?

,,Ugh, this makes me sad"
She says and skips the song

Man in the mirror playing

,,You remember when grandpa put this song? Where were we?"
She says smiling

,,In los Angeles"
I smile too

,,I put it extra because i knew he liked it, i wanted to distract him so we two can sneak out and go to that party"
She laughs but at the same moment her eyes become tearful

,,He really loved Michael,that dumb ass"
I say and make her laugh more

You've got to stop it,Yourself! Yeah! Make that change! I've got to make that change, today!

The lyrics catches my attention once again and i start looking confused, aren't these the words the man told me? Was he only singing?

,,Okay,enough with memories!"
she wipes her tears and skips the song

This place hotel playing

,,I thought you were going to take a bath"
She says

,,I thought you too, lady"
I say smiling at her