Murder Scene at therapy

Suddenly, Wanda and Michael disappear from the table just like when someone snaps their finger and boom. Gone and so is the table and the dinning room, i'm in the white room again and i see Liam looking shocked at me ,,Liam? What's wrong?" I come towards him

He catches his breath and says ,,Something is wrong, Allison. There is something very wrong happening and i don't know what it is" he shakes his head looking sad at me. ,,Well i have to know right? You have to tell me" i say and he tilts his head confused at me ,,You- what did you do?" Liam asks. I don't know what he means by that because i didn't do anything he told me not to do. ,,They're here" he looks up and laughters in echo fly around us ,,Who?" I ask but Liam is literally scared, i never thought i would see him scared of anything. ,,Liam!" I say as he leaves and i get back at Neverland in the living room on the coach.

,,Freddie mercury the flamboyant frontman of the veteran british band Queen, has died today 24th November in kensington" the news reporter says

,,No" Wanda covers her mouth and when i want to come closer something like a very strong wind pushes me back and when i fall down i'm again in the living room but Wanda and Michael are in different sit positions and clothes watching Tv. How the hell did that happen? When they see me on the floor Michael immediately stands up and helps me get up ,,I didn't even see you!" He says. ,,Freaking stupid,Liam!" I shout and Michael looks confused at me. I calm down and run to the bathroom that's next to the living room to wash my face, you can't imagine the stress and confusion time traveling causes you. I saw the look on Liam's face, i don't think this is just some other time skipping thing, i think it's something much more. It's driving me insane, i don't even know which year or day today is or what i did yesterday or last week... ,,Excuse me?" A boy opens the door, i look at him confused as who is he and what is he doing here?

,,What?" I say ,,I have to use the bathroom, i think you're in the boy's bathroom" he giggles, what's weird is that he is wearing the same clothes Michael wore during his bad era, he is wearing a black hat and a black suit with red shirt. Why does this kid look so familiar to me? ,,Who are you?" I ask and he start smiling and says ,,My name is wade, what is yours?"

I gasp, every moment and phrase this evil one has said in the leaving Neverland documentary pops in my head like a book. ,,No..no,no,no,no!" I slowly raise my voice and Michael comes in ,,Wade" he look at him then at me ,,What are you doing in the boy's bathroom?" He asks. I look at him confused with my mouth open and arms open, what the hell is going on?

,,Who died?" Wanda comes behind Michael ,,Holy shit Cece, what are you doing in the boy's bathroom?" She laughs but i just shake my head ,,You know what, i'm out." I say and get out of the bathroom. Liam, get your annoying ass right here! I need to get out of this year which i don't know what is, i don't want to see Wade's face. ,,Are you coming to the theatre? We're going to watch a movie" Wanda sits on the coach

,,What the hell is that boy doing here?" I whisper-shout ,,What? He won at some dancing shit few years ago and met Michael. Who by the way is the one who invited him and his family here. They're in the guesthouse"
Alright so we're still in the 90s? I run to the wall where the calendar is, January 20th 1992

,,Wade is upset, he says you don't like him. Which i know it's not true" michael crosses his arms ,,Who cares?" I roll my eyes and Michael takes my hand ,,Hey, i know you love children so what is it now?" He looks in my eyes, if only he knew what Wade will later say about him, i know damn right he would kick him out. ,,I don't know, my head hurts" i touch my forehead ,,Listen, i called a therapist last week. Best one in town, i know you will get mad" he says as i open my mouth angry ,,But, just try. For me. He is coming in a few minutes" Michael kisses my cheek and walks away.

Great! I can't believe he actually called a therapist, am i that bad? Throw myself on the coach when Wanda comes in with popcorn in her hand ,,Movie starts in a few minutes, we're watching home alone. Again" she laughs ,,You coming?"