Visiting Children's Hospital

,,I need everything to stop!" I shout and open my eyes. I'm in Michael's bedroom... but how? Did i pass out in Jeffrey's apartment?

,,Cindy?" Michael comes in ,,What happened?"

I put my face in my palms and try not to go insane. ,,Please Michael, i can't take this anymore" i shake my head and grab his hands ,,Please, i swear on everything i have. I can't this is hard" i desperately say ,,I told you we can go to the therapist" he says. No more therapists! Not after yesterday ,,How can you say that? After Jeffrey?" I say but Michael widens his eyes ,,Who- who is Jeffrey?" He asks. That's when i realized everything was either an illusion or a dream because i know an old man got murdered in front of me.

,,Hm so you are cheating on me with a Jeffrey? Who is he huh? Is he better at dancing to classical music than me? Can he cook better than me?" He crosses his arms and i chuckle. ,,No, tell me" he says ,,Can he also kiss you better than me?" He kisses my cheek ,,Like this" he softly says moving his lips from my cheek to my neck. ,,And this?" He looks in my eyes and kisses me on the lips. Okay, now i feel better. Much more better, I'm not going insane it was just a dream.

He stops kissing me ,,We're surprising Wanda with something today" he smiles ,,With what?" I rub my eyes ,,You know she always says she hates children even babies. I know that deep down in her heart there is a love for children, i want to make that part come out. We're going to a children's hospital"

I like Michael's idea and i really think Wanda will show some love to these children. How can you be ignorant in a room full of adorable babies and children? That's impossible.

In the Car:

,,So, where are we going again?" Wanda asks

,,A place. It's a surprise we ain't gonna tell ya" He says ,,Oh did i tell you? Next month I'm starting the worldwide tour. How do you feel about visiting some new countries?" He looks as us

Oh my god, the dangerous tour! I waited for this for so long. ,,you know, i really like in the closet" Wanda says and Michael immediately looks at me.

Flashback:

,,Alright Michael, you do that and Naomi you know your thing" the man raises his thumb up. It's already been two hours and it's kinda hot here in california but not hotter than Michael. I must say i'm a little bit jealous seeing him that intimate with Naomi because she is so pretty and Wanda even called her the sexiest woman in America. ,,I swear to god she is the sexiest black woman I've ever seen" Wanda shakes her head looking at Naomi. See? That's what i meant. The camera is now on Michael and he just raises his hands up with his eyes closed, feeling the music.

 The camera is now on Michael and he just raises his hands up with his eyes closed, feeling the music

,,She's just a lover, who's doin' me by" Michael sings

,,Look at her,look!" Wanda points at Naomi who is moving her body next to Michael. ,,Look at Michael" i say ,,Are we having different sexualities?" She says confused and i laugh. After hours of filming Michael grabs an umbrella and while holding it he looks at me, he knows i'm jealous.