New Home in Los Angeles

,,Pack your things, we're going back to america" Michael smiles

We... we weren't even in america? Thank you time skipping. I appreciate you not telling me that ,,Where are we going?" I ask

,,I found a house in Los Angeles" he smiles and the kids starts jumping happy ,,Back to los Angeles, wow" Wanda smiles and then looks at me

Arriving in Los Angeles

After a long flight with Michael's private jet, we finally arrive in Los Angeles. Two men dressed in black suit wait for us next to their car. ,,Welcome, we're your new bodyguards, i'm Bill this is Javon" they present themself ,,Nice to meet you" Michael shakes their hand and we climb in the car

,,So Los Angeles again, why?" Wanda asks ,,I liked the house. The kiss will love it too" he touches Blanket's head ,,I'm happy Daddy" Paris looks up at Michael

I smile and look away at the window. This is a new start, i know it. The house here is going to be the new start of a new journey.

We arrive in front of a gate that immediately opens. When we get out of the car we see this huge white beautiful house with a round water fountain in front of it, the kids get very excited and start running towards the house,,Paris! Blanket! Don't run" he says and then smiles at me ,,Blanket has a thing for running now" he shakes his head and we enter the house, when i get inside i find myself standing in a circle hallway with two stairs in the middle that both lead upstairs. Everything looks luxurious and the kids and Michael are loving it ,,Wow it's big!" Prince says ,,It really is beautiful" i say smiling even though there is something unusual about the atmosphere here, it's a very weird one.

The bodyguards take our baggages and put them in our room, Michael suddenly wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead ,,I told you, i want to start fresh. A new house is the first move" i lay my head on his shoulder.
I can't wait for this new start, even though i must confess that I'm starting to miss Linda and mom. Maybe if i save Michael i can go back to my time and Michael will still be alive, right? Okay i should stop thinking about this. I want to go to sleep, my eyes are hurting so bad.

I enter the room where me and Michael will sleep in. It's a big bedroom, big bed and it even has a bathroom here so you don't have to leave the room. I look at Michael and smile, but there is something weird about Michael when i look at him... i can't really tell but he is not the Michael i saw before the trial and i noticed it now. This room has the same atmosphere from downstairs but as i was walking upstairs there it was like the atmosphere got darker and darker and here is the atmosphere fully dark.

,,Did someone get murdered here?" I ask and Michael starts laughing,,no" he says

After i put my sleep clothes on i get in bed next to Michael and i fall asleep. I'm disappointed of how fast i fall asleep and how fast the time goes by but it's not my fault, it just happen. Suddenly weird sounds like someone opening a bottle of something is being heard in the room, i get scared and i hug Michael from behind, i swear Michael has just bought a haunted house. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep, hugging Michael.

I open my eyes and i see Wanda staring at me and scaring me

I flinch ,,Jesus!" I say and she starts laughing ,,I knew you would get scared" she says

,,What are you doing here?" I yawn and look next to me where Michael was supposed to be but he is not here. ,,Just checking on you, Michael is down stairs by the way. On the phone" she says

,,Hey, do you also have a weird feeling about this house?" I ask

,,Weird feeling as in...? What do you mean by that" she strokes her nose