Chapter 17

Jake's POV

I carried her tired body to the bed. I told myself I'll take it slow this time. I wanted to soak in every single moment of her so I wouldn't forget a single thing. I had denied her for so long for her own good but tonight she sent me to the edge and now I was too selfish to walk away. Fuck what the administration would do if they found out I was sleeping with my student. Fuck it if she hates me tomorrow. Fuck it if she breaks my heart, it happened before so I guess I'll somehow live through it. I wanted her and all I could think about was having her.

I place her down on her bed and work on unclasping her high heels. I'd love to leave them on but I could tell her her feet were hurting her and her legs were tired. I take off her bunched up tights and panties that I left at her ankles earlier. Next, I work on removing her skirt. She lifts her ass up off the bed allowing me to easily remove it and right away it gets me even harder. Fuck, her pussy has become my pandora's box. It's so fucking beautiful. I lift her arms up and take her sweater off. Hovering over her body as it's hard to separate my lips from hers, I unclasp her bra and peel my lips away to lean back and take in the sight of her bare naked body laying in front of me.
"It's been very difficult for me these last few months. I can't tell you how many times I've lost track in class staring at your fucking incredible body."
"Damn, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
I was shocked she lifted herself up on her elbows and looked at me like she was offended.
"Don't say things to me you don't mean. You teach nude figuring drawing! I can only imagine the bodies you've seen!" I was baffled she was upset I put her body above all the rest but I meant what I said.
"Nikki, there's not an ounce of lie in my words. You're fucking beautiful! Why don't you think so?" I asked caressing every part of her body wanting to explore the places I haven't yet touched. When I reached her back I felt her quiver and shy away from my touch. I grazed her back feeling a jagged portion of her skin. I didn't want to be blunt about it so I kissed my way up her body working over to her back until I got a view of a rough scar going from the center of her mid-back almost all the way to her shoulder blade.
"What happened?" I solemnly asked as she kept her head down avoiding my eyes. She let out a sigh and answered.
"When I tell people they end up treating me differently. They touch me like a broken glass doll," she finally looks up at me dead in the eyes.
"Are you going to treat me differently?"
"No," I say and she looks at me like she's waiting for me to act on my words, so I do. Taking her full breasts in my grip and squeezing them pinching her nipples hard before nibbling and sucking the ever-living hell out of them.
She moaned and squirmed under my grip and I kissed her once more before it became my mission to taste every inch of her body. Her neck, her chest, her stomach, until I made my way down to pussy. I spread her legs and buried my face. I wasn't gentle but I did tell myself I would go slow to remember every second and take in every lick and taste. I sucked her on her clit, rough and desperate like I had been starved, because I had been starving for her. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled as she panted and moaned.
"Jake!" I knew she was close. I went to work harder, plunging my tongue deeper into her, biting on her nub until I felt her pussy clench right around my fingers, taking in every bit of her release for me.
"Mmmm you're so fucking sweet."
"It's my turn now!" She said flipped over and sitting up on her knees as I enjoyed staring back at her bare naked body.

I was surprised she wasn't exhausted and wanting to be done with the sex and cuddle like most of them do. But I guess she hadn't had enough and I was glad because I hadn't either. She slowly started undressing me, starting with my denim shirt, unbuttoning it one by one as I kept caressing her skin and playing with her tits.
My pants were already undone and hanging low so in one swift motion she pulled everything down. I felt my cock twitch as I watched her lick her lips and stare for a moment at what had already been inside her. I persuaded her a little and reached for her hand and placed it on my cock that throbbed at her touch.
She glided her slightly squeezed hand up and down my shaft and rubbed her thumb over the top of my head before her mouth made sweet contact.

Swirling her tongue around before working her way down to the base of my shaft. Her baby blue eyes look up at me and I almost lose it as I watch her take all of me in her tiny mouth, fucking balls deep.
"God Nikki!" I looked to the ceiling as I could barely take it anymore. Just watching her was enough to end me right here.
How I even fit is an irrational question and I don't want to know her previous experiences as to how she learned. Her pussy, my Pandora's box had now become my fucking Nirvana along with her mouth and I never wanted this end but I'm bound to combust soon. I'm grounded slightly back to reality as I look back down, feeling her grab my hand and put it on her head, giving me control. I let out a growl already feeling the build-up just by her gesture and I curl my fingers in her hair but let her head keep bobbing at her own magical pace. She's fucking perfect! There's nothing else I could persuade her to do that she isn't already doing fucking me with her mouth.
"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," I alerted her even though I never wanted this to end. She looked up at me and I felt the walls of her mouth constrict and she sucked me harder. That was it. I was fucking done for. Forever.
"Fuck you're amazing! I don't want to know how or why you're that good, but Jesus Christ!" I said feeling completely winded as my chest vigorously flew up and down. She blushed and giggled against my stomach and I pull her body up so I can plant a kiss on her lips.
"I still don't understand how you don't realize how beautiful you are," I whisper against her mouth before I take her lips again and feel myself already building up for another round.
"It's my turn again!" I say grabbing her hips and flipping her over to her back, pinning her hands above her head forcefully. She doesn't want to be treated like a piece of fragile glass for whatever reasons she has and all I can think about right now is simply obliging and giving her what we both want.