Chapter 10

Nikki's POV

"Shit!" He rushes over to check the door. Yup, it was locked. He whips out his phone to turn the flashlight on.
"No service in here either" He said and an awkward silence grows around us in complete darkness. The closet was packed with supplies everywhere. It was a minefield, no matter where I stepped, something was always in my way. I reposition my body but end up stepping on something causing myself to fall backwards and hit the shelf as things come tumbling down from above.
Jake thrusts his body over mine, wrapping his arms around me, shielding me from the falling objects. His rock hard abs hugging my body, the smell of his cologne smothering me and his warm breath on my forehead, my whole body shivered in tingles and I felt my heart start pounding out of my chest.
"Are you ok?" His whisper was low and husky as he spoke into my forehead our bodies were so close together.
"Yea," I whispered back as I placed my hands on his chest for support. I was still tucked safely in his arms so maybe I just needed to feel him, to touch him. I could feel his heart racing just like mine and I knew he was feeling like I was. I looked up to where I could imagine his eyes would be although neither of us could see in the darkness. His firm grasp around my body started to loosen as his hands transferred to my arm, running a line from my wrist up to my shoulders while a line of goosebumps followed his every touch.
"What are you doing?" He whispered.
"Wh-what?"
"What are you doing? Wearing something like this?"
"I-I don't know," I stuttered through my words.
"Tell me you didn't wear this to tease me!" He said in a dominant voice practically growling in my face.
"I- I didn't-"
Grabbing a handful of my hair he tugging my head forcefully closer, practically bumping noses as he growled in my mouth, "Tell me the truth? Did you wear this for me?"
I could barely talk, let alone think. Every motor function in my body was frozen with his hands on me and him so close but I uttered the one true thought that was floating in my head.
"Y-yes."
Before I knew what was happening, his mouth smashed onto mine. It was sudden and rough, exploding with hunger and tension that burst in my mouth. I let out a gasping moan from the unexpectedness of his kiss. I was consumed by him as he swallowed my sounds with his mouth, his tongue nudging my lips open and entangling with mine as he kissed me harder. My knees grew weak again and almost buckling underneath me from the sudden surge rushing to my core. I gripped his hair pulling him closer to me and holding on for dear life. He lifts me up grasping my ass tight and I swing my legs around his waist as he presses my back into the shelf behind me. Thrusting his entire body into mine, I feel his hard bulge through his jeans and I squirm in his grip needing to feel more of him. I shuffle my hips from side to side rubbing my center right against him and as he groans into my mouth and I can't help but moan back at the erotic feeling of him.
"God! What the fuck are you doing to me?" He whispers through his heavy breathing against my lips and I smirked at the thought of my answer. To show him from his earlier comment, I am not a fucking prude, I slowly painted a line with the tip of my tongue from the base of his throat, up to his chin, and onto his mouth biting his lower lip slightly. He lets out an animalistic growl before ravaging my mouth again ten times more fierce. He worked his way down my neck to my chest kissing and sucking at my exposed skin. His hands squeezed my ass tighter and his tongue kept trailing lower before it ducked under my shirt and bra and grazed my already ignited hard nipple.
"Ooh god!" I cried and he groaned against my breast as his tongue continued to flick circles around my nipple making them even harder. My legs instantly tightened around his hips wanting, needing to feel more of him. I pushed into him, circling around his bulge until he nuzzled his head in my neck catching his breath.
"Fuck! I want you, Nikki! The things I want to do to you!" My body ached at his words and I felt my pussy growing wet for him.
"Tell me! I want you to tell me, Jake!"
"Fuck! I want you right now! I want to feel every fucking inch of your sexy body! I want to taste you and watch you squirm for me!"
"Mmmm, yeees" I moaned loudly as his words as he slipped his hand under my shirt and bra and took my breast in his hold, squeezing and pinching my hard nipple as I tumbled closer to the edge of exploding.
"Are you wet for me, Nikki?"
"Mmmm, why don't you find out for yourself" I panted, knowing I was already fucking drenched for him. He took back his hand and without hesitation he slipped his fingers up the back of my short shorts, grazing my ass before he pushes my panties to the side and runs his fingers between my soaking wet folds.
"God! Fuck Nikki!"
I bite down on his lower lip again before I whisper in his mouth.
"Make me cum Jake" I'm not sure I even finished speaking before he drove one finger inside me, curling to my spot immediately like he was on a mission.
"Ooh god! Jake!" My neck lets loose and I dropped my head back as my eyes forced themself shut once I felt his second finger make its entrance. I felt the wave start to surge through my body almost making me weightless as it hit every nerve rushing down between my legs.
I felt my eyes squint under my closed lids as they insistently tried to adjust from the light coming in through the cracked door as someone from the outside was opening the door. Jake quickly pulled out and dropped my legs to the ground before taking a giant step back so we wouldn't get caught. But my legs felt like jelly with the sensations still plunging their way to my center, I instantly dropped to my knees as a student opened the door fully and looked at us shocked and speechless to find us in the closet.
"Holy shit! Are you ok?" the student asked, looking at me. I couldn't speak I was still panting heavily on all fours on the cold cement floor, but I used my southern slang no one understood to get the girl's mind off what she might think she just walked into.
"Heavens to Betsey! I'm havin' a panic attack! I thought I was gonna die in here! The door locks when it shuts so make sure you prop it open real good!"
Jake quietly exits as the girl helps me up. I'm still breathing heavily as I subtly glance up and see him walking down the hall, viciously running his hands through his hair. He never once looked back at me and the pit in the stomach make me wonder, did he regret what just happened?