Chapter 20

Nikki's POV

The second he laid me down on the bed, my head arched back feeling his fingers already stroking me. He untied my robe at the waist and slid it down my arm as he kissed my neck and shoulders working his way to my breasts. I felt his heat radiating through his shirt and the urge to feel him was dyer. I moved my hand down and rubbed his bulge before going to work unbuttoning his jeans for him. He ripped his shirt off and undressed the rest of the way, fumbling through his pocket and wallet before looking at me.
"Shit! I don't have any condoms with me!" He said breathing heavily.
"What! Shit, we went through all the ones I had!" We looked at each other in a panic like this would end the night here with both of us pent up ready to burst.
"Well, I'm on the pill," I suggested hoping he'd go for it. He looked at me like he was tossing the idea back and forth in his head and I saw him trail down my bare naked body that lay in front of him.
"That'll have to do," He said before diving his head between my legs.
"Ohh, God!" I instantly cry out as he got right to work, gliding his finger across my wet folds, teasing me before he dips his tongue inside.
"Fuck. You taste so fucking good," He grunts before picking up the pace. Sending his second finger right to my spot while his tongue dances around my pussy, I knew he was focused on driving me fucking crazy. And it didn't take long for me to start squirming and curling my legs around his head, pushing my hips further into him needing him to finish me off.
"Jake!" I cried, "please!" I begged.
"Please what?" He teased, kissing my inner thigh.
"Make me forget. Make me forget everything, including who I am." It slipped out in the intensity of the moment and I felt something in him change. I felt him move from between my legs to my stomach. Passionately kissing me as light and fragile as a feather brushing over my skin, working his way to my breasts, my neck and chin. I knew what he was doing and it formed a lump in my throat. My eyes opened when he made it to my lips and met his gentle gaze.
"You're so fucking beautiful. I want you to say it!" He mumbled between kisses looking in my eyes but I pulled my face away knowing where this was going.
"Don't!"
"Don't what?" He pulled his mouth from my body.
"Don't start treating me like glass," I said glaring in his eyes feeling he had been more gentle with me because of what I said.

It's as if I brought the animal out of him. His glare darkened and I almost thought I saw a smirk grow on his lips. He gripped my hips tighter and slid me down to the edge of the bed. Throwing my legs over his shoulder he didn't hesitate before he surged himself right in. Reaching new heights with his cock buried deep inside as he pounded me rough and hard. There was no doubt he was doing what I asked, treating me rough like no one ever dared to before.
"Oh god, yes!" I screamed and moaned, biting down on my lip to try to tame the screams. I felt the build hit me so hard it felt like my insides were being ripped to shreds.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," He alerted me that he was going to pull out but if he did I felt like my orgasm would rip me apart if it didn't release.
"No! D-don't stop!" I gripped the sheets tighter, arching my back so my hips pushed into him further. I felt him release inside me just as mine consumed me. I've never felt an orgasm as fierce as this one and it kept coming, hitting me like an ocean wave with every subtle twitch of his cock or flick of tongue against my nipples.

He kept moving in and out even though he had released but he knew I needed to ride my wave to completion.
"Fuck baby, you're getting me hard again," He whispered against my lips, taking my mouth again as I felt his pulsating cock growing inside me. He never stopped sliding in and out but it wasn't long before he started going faster, his balls full again aching for another release. I felt the first wave still circulating in my veins, never fully leaving but it only built back up again. Getting stronger the harder he pounded, the deeper he thrusted until one last pump threw us both over the edge again.
"Holy fuck," He collapsed on my shoulder next to me.
"That was..."
"Yea," I agreed looking over to him as both our chests bobbed up and down, trying to catch our breaths.
"That was fucking amazing!" He pulled me close.
"You! Are fucking amazing!" He emphasized again swallowing my giggles taking my lips again.