Chapter 24

Nikki's POV

I thought when Jake had said to get warmed up, he meant bringing me inside to sit by the fire. But he led me upstairs to the bedrooms.
"Jake! Don't get any ideas. Your family is right downstairs!"
"Thinking some naughty thoughts are we?" He whispered as he brought his hand to my breast and pinched my nipple over my clothes.
"Well, I was actually just showing you your room, Miss Dawson."
"My room?" I asked questionably and he rolled his eyes with a sigh.
"Yup. My mom's always been the old fashion type and now with Kate's kids in the house she's become even stiffer with the sleeping arrangements."
"I get that. My Nanna would probably be the same way," I said truthfully but the second I dropped my bag on the bed, his arms were wrapped around me again with his hands sneaking up my shirt.
"Jake! The door's open!" I scolded and he kicked his foot back to shut it but not shutting it completely as the door was left cracked open. He didn't seem bothered as he spun me around and slipped his hands under my bra and took my mouth in his.
"What are you doing?" I mumbled between kisses and moans.
"Wondering about what naughty thoughts you were thinking!"
"Not a chance, Professor!" I teased biting his lower lip. Before I knew it his tongue was down my throat as was his hands were down my pants. One hand was still pinching my nipple as the other one snuck under my panties slipped inside and curled straight to my spot.
"Oh god!" I moaned quietly biting down on my lip as he worked his fingers in and out through my immediate wetness.
"Jake!" I whispered and in instant, his fingers were gone and he threw me down on the bed.
"Jake! We can't!" I tried to remember his family was downstairs even though the need and desire to feel him back inside me was mounting into desperation.
"God, I fucking need you!" He lifted up my sweater and started kissing my stomach and unbuttoning my jeans.
"Th-the door is still open!" I warned him as I too eagerly gave in to desire and lifted my ass off the bed so he could pull my pants down.
"Uncle Jake?" We heard Ben's voice growing from the hall and Jake and I jumped up so fast he nearly fell off the bed.
"Uncle Jake?  Are you in there?" He sounded like he was standing right outside the door.
"Yea bud! I'm helping Nikki." I pull my pants up and turn and look at him, each of our eyes wide, knowing that was a close call.
"Mom said we could play charades before we go to bed!"
"Ok! I'll be down in a sec!" He says as I make sure my hair and make-up aren't all disheveled and he brings me in kissing my forehead.
"Jesus! I need a cold-ass shower!" He composes himself and takes my hand walking down to the family room where his family was all sitting around the couch.

"Uncle Jake's here! Can we start? Can we?"
"Ok, ok!" Kate said. "Nikki, do you know how to play charades?"
"I haven't played since I was around Ben's age but I think I remember."
"Ok, let's chose our groups!" Maria said.
"I want to be on Uncle Jake's team!" Ben shouted.
"Me too! Me too!" Little Audrey announced and Jake started laughing.
"Ben, you're the best at this game! Why don't you be on Nikki's team and help her out." Jake said winking at me.
"Ok! We're sooo going to kick your butt! Right, Nikki?"
"Oh, your Uncle Jakey is going down!" I said with a smirk using the cutesy nickname the kids gave him.
"Oh, yea? We'll see about that!"
Ben, Lizzy, and I were on a team against Jake, Maria, Katie, and little Audrey.
"Ok, Benny. You go first." Maria prompts him. He jumps up and picks up a piece of paper out of a bowl. Standing in front of the fireplace facing everyone on the couch he starts acting and gesturing with his body.
"A penguin?" Lizzy guessed.
"Yup!"
"One point for us. Your teams up!"
Ben sits back down and Jake steps up for his team. He picks a piece of paper out of the bowl and starts pantomiming. We all burst into laughter at his facial expressions and childish actions while his team seems stumped. When the timer buzzed no one had figured out what he was trying to act out and his team failed to earn a point.
"What were you trying to be? A clown?" Kate said making fun of him.
"Very funny! You try acting out a surprise birthday!" Jake defends as his face turns slightly red. I laugh again at what his charade was.
"Nice try! But I don't think that was Tony's reaction from his birthday!"
"Remind us never to throw you one then!" Lizzy said and Jake darted over to poke at her sides.
"Ok Nikki, you're up!" Maria prompted. I step up to the bowl and draw a piece of paper. A goldfish. Ok, I can do this, I said to myself. I turn to face them, pucker my lips and tuck my arms to the side, moving my hands gesturing little fins.
"A fish?" Ben was really a champ at this game and his guess counted towards another point.
"Yaay! We're beating you, Uncle Jake!" Ben stuck his tongue out at him.
"No fair! You guys have easy ones!"
We played a few more rounds until the kids had to go to bed with Kate. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. It was so much fun and I couldn't help but feel the flutters in my heart every time I heard Jake laugh and saw how happy he was.