chapter 26

a/n: thanks for all the love! For those of you who don't know, there is about a four month gap between the second and third task. just so you know and aren't confused!! have a good day loves <3 [not gunna lie I read the last chapter like 20 times- lmao]

"There you go, get it all out." I rubbed the girl's back who's head hung over the toilet in our dorm. She continued to retch more puke as I sat next to her, holding her messy and sweaty hair.

"Ugh." she groaned, lifting her head up and closing her eyes. "What did they put in that punch?" she turned around, laying defeatedly against the toilet as I did the same next to her.

"Mione, it's Fred and George Weasley. Merlin knows what they put in it." I shifted in front of the brunette, putting a towel up to her face to wipe the left over off of her mouth. "Hold still." I said, angling her face to get what didn't get into the toilet.

"Why aren't you puking." she crossed her arms, making an adorable pouting face.

"It's not exactly my first rodeo with these types of drinks, love. Let's just say I didn't have much parental guidance with my aunt." I chuckled, throwing the towel to the side and positioning myself next to her. A minute of silence passed, as we both sat there, tired and worn out.

"Why do you call me love?" she asked, playing with her hair. The question stalled me for a second.

"Well...why not?" I countered her as I stood up, folding our robes and hanging them.

"I like it when you call me love." she giggled, putting her arms up for me to help her.

"And why is that?" I questioned her with a smirk as I helped her out of the bathroom.

"Because." she started but was cut off when she began to take off her shirt.

"Hermione! Jeez a warning might help next time." I quickly turned around as she started to strip.

"Can you help me?" she asked, grunting. I sighed, weighing my options and finally turning around to help her. She was in her underwear and her collared shirt had her arms stuck, halfway above her head revealing a black lace bra.

"Oh boy." I muttered, walking up to her and helping shimmy the shirt off of her head. I tried to focus on just her shirt, but my eyes wanted to wander more. I shifted my attention back to her arms, finally pulling it over and seeing her face. "There you go." I tossed the shirt to the side and moved to her drawer to get her some pajamas. "What are we feeling tonight? We got, blue with white stripes or red with polka d-" my voice trailed as I turned to see her passed out on my bed. "Polka dots it is." I whispered to myself, moving to the sleeping girl. "Mione, I'm going to put these on for you okay?" I said in a soft tone as she hummed in agreement. I slid up the pj pants and unbuttoned the shirt to pull her arms through. "Can you sit up for me?" I asked her, as she slowly sat up, with a weary look. She nodded, sticking her arms out for me as I pulled them through and squatted in front of her to button the shirt up.

"You're pretty." she giggled, touching my nose and cheeks. A smile crept onto my face as the drunk girl patted my face.

"Come on, I'm almost done." I chuckled, moving her hands out of my face to button the rest of her shirt.

"I loveee you." she touched the tip of my nose, letting out another cute giggle.

"I love you too, Mione." I shook my head with a smile, fixing her collar. I stood up, taking her waist and moving her under the covers.

"No...no I love love you." she whispered, beginning to drift to sleep while I put the pillow under her head.

"I love love you too." I smiled, tucking her arms under the covers.